H.I.S. Recalls Girl's Clothing Sets Due to Violation of Federal Lead Content Ban
Source: Consumer Recalls (CPCSC)
Thu Nov 8, 2018 12:00AM
This recall involves Self-Esteem brand girl’s clothing sets with a gold leaf pendant necklace. The recalled clothing sets consists of three items: a short-sleeve teal top with cut-out shoulders, a navy blue legging pant with a teal floral print and a pendant necklace with an orange and teal center. The recalled clothing sets have style number PO#71160/LOT9 and a date of production of 10/2017 printed on a white label on the inside of the garment. The recalled clothing sets were sold in girl’s sizes 4x-12x.
Consumers should immediately stop using the necklace from the recalled clothing sets, take it away from children and return it to the place of purchase for a full refund.
Burlington, Shopko, Meijer’s, and AAFES (Army and Air Force Exchange Services) stores nationwide from February 2018 through November 2018 for about $14.
Ningbo Younker Fashion Accessory Industrial Corporation, of China
H.I.S. International Group LLC, of New York
H.I.S. International Group LLC, of New YorkReport an Incident Involving this Product
- Miles Industries Recalls Gas Fireplaces Due to Burn Hazard
- Navien Recalls Tankless Water Heaters and Boilers Due to Risk of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- Manhattan Toy Recalls Children's Books Due to Choking Hazard
- Women's Iron Complete Supplements Recalled by GNC Due to Failure to Meet Child Resistant Closure Requirement; Risk of Poisoning
- The Children's Place Recalls Infant Snowsuits Due to Choking Hazard
- TerraTrike Recalls Adult Tricycles Due to Crash and Injury Hazards