H.I.S. Recalls Girl's Clothing Sets Due to Violation of Federal Lead Content Ban
Source: Consumer Recalls (CPCSC)
Thu Nov 8, 2018 12:00AM
This recall involves Self-Esteem brand girl’s clothing sets with a gold leaf pendant necklace. The recalled clothing sets consists of three items: a short-sleeve teal top with cut-out shoulders, a navy blue legging pant with a teal floral print and a pendant necklace with an orange and teal center. The recalled clothing sets have style number PO#71160/LOT9 and a date of production of 10/2017 printed on a white label on the inside of the garment. The recalled clothing sets were sold in girl’s sizes 4x-12x.
Consumers should immediately stop using the necklace from the recalled clothing sets, take it away from children and return it to the place of purchase for a full refund.
Burlington, Shopko, Meijer’s, and AAFES (Army and Air Force Exchange Services) stores nationwide from February 2018 through November 2018 for about $14.
Ningbo Younker Fashion Accessory Industrial Corporation, of China
H.I.S. International Group LLC, of New York
H.I.S. International Group LLC, of New YorkReport an Incident Involving this Product
- The Company Store Recalls Children's Robes Due to Violation of Federal Flammability Standards (Recall Alert)
- TJX Recalls Drawer Knobs Due to Laceration Hazard; Sold at T.J. Maxx, Marshalls, and HomeGoods Stores
- Women's Scarves Recalled by Raj Imports Due to Violation of Federal Flammability Standard
- Lotus Foods Recalls Ramen Noodle Soup Cups Due to Fire and Burn Hazards
- White-Rodgers Recalls Thermostats Due to Fire Hazard
- dormakaba USA Recalls Stanley Commercial Hardware Locksets Due to Risk of Entrapment in an Emergency