Apotex Corp. Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Piperacillin and Tazobactam For Injection, USP 3.375 Gram/Vial And 4.5 Gram/Vial Strengths Due to Elevated Levels of Impurities That May Result in Decreased Potency
Source: FDA Drug Recalls
Mon May 14, 2018 6:39PM
The .gov means it's official.
Federal government websites often end in .gov or .mil. Before sharing sensitive information, make sure you're on a federal government site.
- Raw Basics, LLC. Recalls Tucker's 5lb Pork-Bison Box Because of Possible Salmonella Health Risk
- Hong Lee Trading Inc. Issues Allergen Alert on Undeclared Milk Allergens in Chao Cafe Vietnamese Instant Coffee Mixed 3 in 1
- Dean Dairy Conducts Voluntary Recall of Tampico(R) Brand Tropical Punch in Illinois, Indiana and Wisconsin Because It May Contain Undeclared Allergen (Milk)
- GHSW, LLC Issues Allergy Alert On Undeclared Soy in Certain Salads, Wraps and Salad Bar Trays Sold at Select Whole Foods Market and Whole Foods Market 365 Stores
- Broddzenatti Holding LLC. Recalls Karawan Brand Tahini Because Of Possible Health Risk
- Taylor Farms Retail, Inc. Recalls Coleslaw Kits Due To Undeclared Milk Allergen