Legacy Pharmaceutical Packaging, LLC Expands Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Losartan Potassium Tablets, USP, 50mg Due to the Detection of Trace Amounts of N-Nitroso N-Methyl 4-amino butyric acid (NMBA) Impurity Found in the Active Pharmaceutical Ingredien
Source: FDA Drug Recalls
Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:13PM
The .gov means it's official.
Federal government websites often end in .gov or .mil. Before sharing sensitive information, make sure you're on a federal government site.
- Raw Basics, LLC. Recalls Tucker's 5lb Pork-Bison Box Because of Possible Salmonella Health Risk
- Hong Lee Trading Inc. Issues Allergen Alert on Undeclared Milk Allergens in Chao Cafe Vietnamese Instant Coffee Mixed 3 in 1
- Dean Dairy Conducts Voluntary Recall of Tampico(R) Brand Tropical Punch in Illinois, Indiana and Wisconsin Because It May Contain Undeclared Allergen (Milk)
- GHSW, LLC Issues Allergy Alert On Undeclared Soy in Certain Salads, Wraps and Salad Bar Trays Sold at Select Whole Foods Market and Whole Foods Market 365 Stores
- Broddzenatti Holding LLC. Recalls Karawan Brand Tahini Because Of Possible Health Risk
- Taylor Farms Retail, Inc. Recalls Coleslaw Kits Due To Undeclared Milk Allergen