Kawasaki USA Recalls Off-Highway Utility Vehicles Due to Fuel Leak, Fire Hazards (Recall Alert)
Source: Consumer Recalls (CPCSC)
Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:00AM
This recall involves 2019 Mule Pro MX utility vehicles, models 700 EPS, 700 EPS LE and 700 Camo EPS. The four-wheel, off-highway utility vehicles were sold in camo, green, red and white. They have side by side seating for two people and automotive style controls. Mule Pro MX is printed on the right and left front fender. Kawasaki is printed on the cargo box. The Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) is located on the steel frame between the right, front lower A-arm mounts.
MULE PRO-MX EPS
RGSW643AXKB120101 through RGSW643A2KB130153
MULE PRO-MX EPS LE
RGSW643A0KB140101 through RGSW643AXKB150182
MULE PRO-MX EPS Camo
Consumers should immediately stop using the recalled utility vehicles and contact a Kawasaki dealer to schedule a free repair. Kawasaki is contacting all known purchasers directly.
Kawasaki has received seven reports of vehicles catching on fire and being damaged. No injuries have been reported.
Kawasaki dealers nationwide from August 2018 through February 2019 for about $12,000.
Kawasaki Motors Corp., U.S.A. of Foothill Ranch, Calif.Report an Incident Involving this Product
- Bulk Unlimited Recalls Children's Globes Due to Fire and Burn Hazards (Recall Alert)
- Air King America Recalls Wall-Mounted Range Hoods Due to Injury Hazard
- Alpha Guardian Recalls Stack-On Gun Safes Due to Lock Failure and Injury Hazard
- American Honda Recalls Portable Generators Due to Fire and Burn Hazards
- Kubota Recalls Zero Turn Mowers Due to Fire Hazard (Recall Alert)
- Weatherbeeta USA Recalls Riding Saddles Due to Fall Hazard