H-E-B Recalls Saute Pans Due to Laceration Hazard
Source: Consumer Recalls (CPCSC)
Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:00AM
This recall involves H-E-B’s Kitchen & Table 5.5 qt. Sauté Pans with glass lids. The affected products were sold in red and gray. There is a Kitchen & Table logo and production date code on the bottom of the pans. Only pans with a date code from 05/2018 through 12/2018 are included in the recall.
Consumers should immediately stop using the recalled sauté pans with glass lid and return them to H‑E‑B for a full refund.
H-E-B received eight reports of the glass lid cracking or shattering, including one report of an eye injury.
H‑E‑B stores in Texas and online at www.heb.com from May 2018 through January 2019 for about $30.
YongChuang Industry & Trade Co. Ltd, of China
H‑E‑B Grocery Company, LLC, of San Antonio, Texas
H‑E‑B Grocery Company, LLC, of San Antonio, TexasReport an Incident Involving this Product
- Bulk Unlimited Recalls Children's Globes Due to Fire and Burn Hazards (Recall Alert)
- Air King America Recalls Wall-Mounted Range Hoods Due to Injury Hazard
- Alpha Guardian Recalls Stack-On Gun Safes Due to Lock Failure and Injury Hazard
- American Honda Recalls Portable Generators Due to Fire and Burn Hazards
- Kubota Recalls Zero Turn Mowers Due to Fire Hazard (Recall Alert)
- Weatherbeeta USA Recalls Riding Saddles Due to Fall Hazard