McDaniel Life-Line LLC Issues Voluntary Worldwide Recall of Life-Line Water
Source: FDA Drug Recalls
Wed Mar 6, 2019 5:22PM
McDaniel Life-Line LLC is voluntarily recalling all lots of Life-Line Water to the consumer level. This product is being recalled because FDA analysis found the product to be contaminated with Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
Use of the contaminated product has a remote probability of necessitating medical or surgical intervention to preclude or reverse permanent damage to a body structure or function. To date, McDaniel Life-Line LLC has not received any reports of adverse events related to this recall.
The product can be taken internally or applied externally to the skin. The product is packaged in 1-gallon bottles. The affected Life-Line Water recall includes all lots.
The product was distributed in the United States and Canada to individuals via internet email@example.com.
McDaniel Life-Line LLC is notifying its customers, by press release, of the recalled product. Consumers that have product which is being recalled should stop using and discard.
Consumers with questions regarding this recall can contact McDaniel Life-Line by phone 806-647-1741, Monday thru Friday 8 AM-5 PM, Central Time or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Consumers should contact their physician or healthcare provider if they have experienced any problems that may be related to taking or using this product.
Adverse reactions or quality problems associated with the use of this product may be reported to FDA's MedWatch Adverse Event Reporting program either by phone, on line, by regular mail or by fax.
This recall is being conducted with the knowledge of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
- Ata Int. Inc. Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of BLUEFUSION Capsules, due to presence of Undeclared Sildenafil, Tadalafil, Desmethyl carbodenafil, Dithiodesmethyl carbodenafil, Scutellarin and Daidzein
- Hill's Pet Nutrition Expands Voluntary Recall of Select Canned Dog Food for Elevated Vitamin D
- Century Snacks LLC Recalls Snak Club Honey Bliss Nut Mix Due to Undeclared Allergen
- Better Made Snack Foods Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Milk In 10 Ounce $3.99 Original Potato Chips
- Kingston Pharma, LLC RECALLS " DG(TM)/health NATURALS baby Cough Syrup + Mucus" Because of Possible Health Risk
- Mylan Institutional LLC Initiates Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Levoleucovorin Injection Due to the Presence of Particulate Matter