Clinical Resolution Laboratory Recalls Topical Anesthetic Due to Failure to Meet Child Resistant Closure Requirement; Risk of Poisoning
Source: Consumer Recalls (CPCSC)
Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:00AM
This recall involves Numb 100 Topical Anesthetic Cream. The recalled cream is in a 1.35 fluid ounce white jar with a rounded cap. Numb 100 Topical Anesthetic Cream and a blue cross are printed on the jar’s front panel.
Consumers should immediately place the recalled topical anesthetic out of reach of children and contact Clinical Resolution Laboratory for a full refund, a free replacement cream, or free replacement child-resistant cap.
Clinical Resolution Laboratory, Inc. of Brea, Calif.
Laser Jet, Inc. of Brooklyn, N.Y.Report an Incident Involving this Product
- Bulk Unlimited Recalls Children's Globes Due to Fire and Burn Hazards (Recall Alert)
- Air King America Recalls Wall-Mounted Range Hoods Due to Injury Hazard
- Alpha Guardian Recalls Stack-On Gun Safes Due to Lock Failure and Injury Hazard
- American Honda Recalls Portable Generators Due to Fire and Burn Hazards
- Kubota Recalls Zero Turn Mowers Due to Fire Hazard (Recall Alert)
- Weatherbeeta USA Recalls Riding Saddles Due to Fall Hazard