Biotouch Recalls Topical Anesthetic Due to Failure to Meet Child Resistant Closure Requirement; Risk of Poisoning
Source: Consumer Recalls (CPCSC)
Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:00AM
This recall involves EZY Gel Topical Anesthetic Gel. The recalled product was sold in 1 fluid ounce white bottles. Biotouch Topical Anesthetic Gel EZY Gel is printed on a purple label located on the front panel. Lot numbers and expiration dates are located on the bottom of the bottle.
Consumers should immediately place the recalled topical anesthetic out of reach of children and contact Biotouch for instructions on how to obtain a full refund, including shipping.
Biotouch Inc., of City of Industry, Calif.
Adventiz Inc. of Chino Hills, Calif. (Online)Report an Incident Involving this Product
- Bulk Unlimited Recalls Children's Globes Due to Fire and Burn Hazards (Recall Alert)
- Air King America Recalls Wall-Mounted Range Hoods Due to Injury Hazard
- Alpha Guardian Recalls Stack-On Gun Safes Due to Lock Failure and Injury Hazard
- American Honda Recalls Portable Generators Due to Fire and Burn Hazards
- Kubota Recalls Zero Turn Mowers Due to Fire Hazard (Recall Alert)
- Weatherbeeta USA Recalls Riding Saddles Due to Fall Hazard