Harbor Freight Tools Recalls 12V Rechargeable Flashlights Due to Overheating and Burn Hazards
Source: Consumer Recalls (CPCSC)
Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:00AM
This recall involves the Harbor Freight 80 Lumen 12v rechargeable flashlights. The small black flashlight has a soft white button located on the side to turn the flashlight on and off. The base of the flashlight is a charger that fits into any standard vehicle 12V power port to charge. The recalled flashlight’s SKU number is 64109 and can be found on the sticker label that also bears the product barcode. The flashlight is approximately 5 inches long.
Consumers should immediately stop using the recalled flashlights, and return them to any Harbor Freight Tools location for a refund in the form of a $5 Harbor Freight Tools gift card.
Harbor Freight Tools has received two reports of the flashlight overheating. No reports of injury.
Harbor Freight Tools stores nationwide from August 2018 through January 2019 for between $2 and $4.
Harbor Freight Tools, of Calabasas, Calif.
Harbor Freight Tools, of Calabasas, Calif.Report an Incident Involving this Product
- Bulk Unlimited Recalls Children's Globes Due to Fire and Burn Hazards (Recall Alert)
- Air King America Recalls Wall-Mounted Range Hoods Due to Injury Hazard
- Alpha Guardian Recalls Stack-On Gun Safes Due to Lock Failure and Injury Hazard
- American Honda Recalls Portable Generators Due to Fire and Burn Hazards
- Kubota Recalls Zero Turn Mowers Due to Fire Hazard (Recall Alert)
- Weatherbeeta USA Recalls Riding Saddles Due to Fall Hazard