Harbor Freight Tools Recalls Propane Torches Due to Burn Hazard
Source: Consumer Recalls (CPCSC)
Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:00AM
This recall involves two models of the Greenwood-branded propane torches. The torches with no igniter have SKU number 61589 and the torches with a push button igniter have SKU number 61595. The torches have a steel nozzle, a flow valve, a blue grip and a black or orange hose. The SKU number is printed on a sticker located on the pipe that leads to the nozzle on the product packaging and on the manual. Only propane torches that do not have markings on the handles or brass knobs are included in this recall.
Consumers should immediately stop using the recalled torches and return them to any Harbor Freight Tools location for a free replacement propane torch.
Harbor Freight has received two reports of the trigger failing to disengage, including one report of a burn injury.
Harbor Freight Tools stores nationwide and online at www.harborfreight.com from November 2013 through October 2018 for between $20 and $30.
Harbor Freight Tools, of Calabasas, Calif.
Harbor Freight Tools, of Calabasas, Calif.Report an Incident Involving this Product
- Bulk Unlimited Recalls Children's Globes Due to Fire and Burn Hazards (Recall Alert)
- Air King America Recalls Wall-Mounted Range Hoods Due to Injury Hazard
- Alpha Guardian Recalls Stack-On Gun Safes Due to Lock Failure and Injury Hazard
- American Honda Recalls Portable Generators Due to Fire and Burn Hazards
- Kubota Recalls Zero Turn Mowers Due to Fire Hazard (Recall Alert)
- Weatherbeeta USA Recalls Riding Saddles Due to Fall Hazard