UTZ Quality Foods Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Milk in Bachman 10 Ounce Twist
Source: FDA Food Recalls
Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:56PM
Hanover, PA – Utz Quality Foods, LLC., is voluntarily recalling a specific expiration date code of Bachman® 10 oz Twist Pretzel packages due to undeclared milk. This recall was initiated after reviewing production records which identified a small number of packages were mislabeled. People who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to milk may run the risk of a serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume this product.
The item subject to this voluntary recall was distributed to retail outlets in the following states: CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NC, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT, WV.
NO ILLNESSES ASSOCIATED WITH THIS VOLUNTARY RECALL HAVE BEEN REPORTED TO DATE.
The items and related expiration date code being voluntarily recalled are the following bags:
|Item Description||UPC||Expiration Date Code|
|Bachman 10 oz Twist Pretzels||0-77817-10580-8||JUL 22 199 ED|
Please see below for an example of reading the expiration date code and UPC code.
No other Bachman® products are being recalled.
Consumers should NOT eat the product subject to this voluntary recall. Consumers who purchased the voluntary recall product may return it to the store where it was purchased for a full refund or exchange, or they may simply discard it.
For further information please contact the Customer Care Team.
Email: Customerservice@utzsnacks.com or, call 1-800-367-7629. Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm Eastern Time.
- Hill's Pet Nutrition Expands Voluntary Recall of Select Canned Dog Food for Elevated Vitamin D
- Better Made Snack Foods Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Milk In 10 Ounce $3.99 Original Potato Chips
- Century Snacks LLC Recalls Snak Club Honey Bliss Nut Mix Due to Undeclared Allergen
- Kingston Pharma, LLC RECALLS " DG(TM)/health NATURALS baby Cough Syrup + Mucus" Because of Possible Health Risk
- Surtidoras Bakery Inc. Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Milk in Marble Muffin, Banana Muffin, and Blueberry Muffin
- Hometown Food Company Recalls Two Production LOT Codes of Pillsbury(R) Unbleached All-Purpose 5lb Flour Due to Possible Health Risk