Crate and Barrel Recalls Holiday Milk Bottles Due To Laceration Hazard
Source: Consumer Recalls (CPCSC)
Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:00AM
This recall involves Crate and Barrel’s Holiday Bear Acrylic Milk Bottle. The clear acrylic bottle measures 5.5 inches tall and 2.75 inches wide at the base and has a removable plastic straw. A graphic of a bear in a red sweater is printed on the wide part of the bottle.
Consumers should immediately stop using the recalled milk bottles and contact Crate and Barrel to receive a full refund.
The firm has received one report of the straw breaking. No injuries have been reported.
Crate and Barrel retail stores nationwide and online at www.crateandbarrel.com from August 2018 through November 2018 for about $5.
Crate and Barrel of Northbrook, Ill.Report an Incident Involving this Product
- Bulk Unlimited Recalls Children's Globes Due to Fire and Burn Hazards (Recall Alert)
- Air King America Recalls Wall-Mounted Range Hoods Due to Injury Hazard
- Alpha Guardian Recalls Stack-On Gun Safes Due to Lock Failure and Injury Hazard
- American Honda Recalls Portable Generators Due to Fire and Burn Hazards
- Kubota Recalls Zero Turn Mowers Due to Fire Hazard (Recall Alert)
- Weatherbeeta USA Recalls Riding Saddles Due to Fall Hazard