Sid Wainer and Son Initiates Class 2 Recall for Jansal Valley Dukkah Due to Potential Glass Pieces
Source: FDA Food Recalls
Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:31PM
Sid Wainer and Son of New Bedford, MA is voluntarily recalling Jansal Valley brand Dukkah in 2.5oz containers because of the potential of it containing glass pieces.
The product is packaged in a circular tin can with a clear lid labeled as Jansal Valley Dukkah, packaged in 2.5 ounce sizes. The cases contain 6, 2.5 oz units each.
Product best by date: 08/28/2020
Product lot codes: Case – L2033968 and individual tins – L2034198
Jansal Valley Dukkah was distributed Nationwide.
No injuries have been reported to date in connection with this problem.
Consumers who have purchased 2.5 ounce packages of Jansal Valley Dukkah, or your if company is in possession of it please destroy the above mentioned product.
Consumers with questions may contact the company at 1-800-423-8333 at extension 168 or 119 between the hours of 9:00 am and 5:00 pm.
About Sid Wainer & Son: Sid Wainer & Son, based in New Bedford, MA, has been the most prominent importer and distributor of specialty produce in the country since 1914. In addition to produce, Sid Wainer & Son offers artisanal cheese and specialty foods, including their exclusive Jansal Valley® Line. Sid Wainer & Son suppliers over 30,000 of the finest restaurants, hotels, gourmet shops, retailers, and caterers both domestically and internationally. To learn more about Sid Wainer & Son, visit www.Sidwainer.com.
- Hill's Pet Nutrition Expands Voluntary Recall of Select Canned Dog Food for Elevated Vitamin D
- Better Made Snack Foods Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Milk In 10 Ounce $3.99 Original Potato Chips
- Century Snacks LLC Recalls Snak Club Honey Bliss Nut Mix Due to Undeclared Allergen
- Kingston Pharma, LLC RECALLS " DG(TM)/health NATURALS baby Cough Syrup + Mucus" Because of Possible Health Risk
- Surtidoras Bakery Inc. Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Milk in Marble Muffin, Banana Muffin, and Blueberry Muffin
- Hometown Food Company Recalls Two Production LOT Codes of Pillsbury(R) Unbleached All-Purpose 5lb Flour Due to Possible Health Risk