Fisher-Price Recalls Children's Power Wheels Barbie Campers Due to Injury Hazard
Source: Consumer Recalls (CPCSC)
Tue Feb 5, 2019 12:00AM
This recall involves children’s Power Wheels Barbie Dream Campers with model number FRC29 with a grey foot pedal. The recalled ride-on vehicles are hot pink with blue accents and have the Barbie logo printed on the back. They are battery-operated and have a play kitchen, a fold out grill and pretend campfire. The model number is printed on a label under the hood.
Consumers should immediately take the recalled Power Wheels away from children, stop using them and contact Fisher-Price for a free repair.
Fisher-Price has received 17 reports of the power wheels continuing to run after the foot pedal was released. No injuries have been reported.
Walmart stores nationwide and online at Walmart.com from July 2018 through January 2019 for about $400.
Fisher-Price, of East Aurora, N.Y.Report an Incident Involving this Product
- SRAM Recalls Bicycle Gear Hubs Due to Crash and Injury Hazards
- Shearwater Recalls Diving Transmitters Due to Drowning Hazard
- Crate and Barrel Recalls Holiday Milk Bottles Due To Laceration Hazard
- Academy Sports + Outdoors Recalls Turkey Fryer Due to Fire Hazard
- CVB Recalls LUCID Folding Mattress-Sofas Due to Violation of Federal Mattress Flammability Standard
- PurpleAir Recalls Power Supply Units for Air Sensors Due to Fire and Burn Hazards