Hot Mom Recalls Bed Rails Due to Violation of Federal Standard for Portable Bed Rails: Sold Exclusively on Amazon.com (Recall Alert)
Source: Consumer Recalls (CPCSC)
Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:00AM
This recall involves bed rails with model number Boom09. Hot Mom is printed on the bottom right corner of the bed rail. They measure approximately 59 inches long by 2 inches deep by 25 inches high. They have a plastic perimeter with two mesh centers and are sold with a light blue and white cover.
Consumers should immediately stop using the recalled bed rails and contact Hot Mom to return them for a full refund. Hot Mom is contacting all known purchasers directly.
Online at Amazon.com from March 2017 through August 2017 for about $60.
Forest Trading LLC, of Norcross, Ga.Report an Incident Involving this Product
- SRAM Recalls Bicycle Gear Hubs Due to Crash and Injury Hazards
- Shearwater Recalls Diving Transmitters Due to Drowning Hazard
- Crate and Barrel Recalls Holiday Milk Bottles Due To Laceration Hazard
- Academy Sports + Outdoors Recalls Turkey Fryer Due to Fire Hazard
- CVB Recalls LUCID Folding Mattress-Sofas Due to Violation of Federal Mattress Flammability Standard
- PurpleAir Recalls Power Supply Units for Air Sensors Due to Fire and Burn Hazards