Voluntary Recall Notice of El Guapo Chile Habanero and Chile Pasilla-Ancho Pouches Due to Unlabeled Peanut Allergen
Source: FDA Food Recalls
Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:36PM
Mojave Foods Corporation is initiating a voluntary recall of El Guapo Chile Habanero and Chile Pasilla-Ancho pouches due to an unlabeled peanut allergen.
This recall does not impact any other El Guapo products.
To date, Mojave Foods has not received notice of any allergic reactions related to the products covered by this recall. In sensitive individuals, products containing peanuts can cause illness or severe reactions.
PRODUCT AND DATE CODE INFORMATION:
|EL GUAPO CHILE HABANERO||EL GUAPO PASILLA-ANCHO CHILE PODS|
|0.5 OZ||2 OZ||7.5 OZ||11 OZ|
|UPC # 044989012968||UPC # 044989010391||UPC # 044989211088||UPC # 044989211149|
|BEST BY APR/05/19||BEST BY JUN/20/20||BEST BY JUN/13/20||BEST BY JUN/12/20|
|BEST BY JUN/21/19||BEST BY JUN/14/20|
|BEST BY JUN/22/19|
|BEST BY OCT/29/19|
|BEST BY DEC/07/19|
|BEST BY FEB/05/20|
|BEST BY FEB/06/20|
|BEST BY JUN/12/20|
This recall does not impact any other El Guapo Chile Pasilla-Ancho package sizes.
SHIPPED TO: Nationwide
Mojave Foods has alerted customers and grocery outlets to immediately remove the products with the affected date codes from store shelves and distribution centers.
Consumers do not need to return the product to the store where it was purchased. Instead, consumers are urged to dispose of the recalled product. Please contact Consumer Affairs at 1-800-635-2867, weekdays from 9:30 AM to 7:00 PM (Eastern Time) with inquiries.
- Weis Markets Issues Recall for Undeclared Egg Allergen In WQ Banana Puddin Ice Cream
- Mondelēz Global LLC Conducts Voluntary Recall of Certain Chewy Chips Ahoy 13oz Due to Unexpected Solidified Ingredient in Product in the US
- Jensen Tuna of Louisiana is Voluntarily Recalling Frozen Ground Tuna Imported from JK Fish, Because it may Potentially be Contaminated with Salmonella
- Unilever Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Tree Nut in Limited Quantities of Ben & Jerry's Coconut Seven Layer Bar Bulk and Chunky Monkey Pint
- Hercules Candy LLC Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Peanuts in Cashew Brittle Bits
- Caito Foods, LLC Voluntarily Recalls Fresh Cut Melon Product Because of Possible Health Risk