Manhattan Toy Recalls Children's Books Due to Choking Hazard
Source: Consumer Recalls (CPCSC)
Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:00AM
This recall involves “Find the Bear” soft fabric books with a variety of fabric flaps sewn or attached to the pages. The front cover has blue and purple horizontal stripes and a panda bear’s face sewn on. The Manhattan Toy logo is printed on a sewn-in label on the side of the book. Lot code “208150 AJ” is printed on another sewn-in label.
Consumers should immediately take the recalled books away from children, stop using them and return it to the place of purchase or contact Manhattan Toy for a full refund.
Manhattan Toy has received one report of the metal grommet detaching from the page. No injuries have been reported.
Independent specialty retailers nationwide and online at Amazon.com, Buybuybaby.com, Manhattantoy.com and other websites from March 2017 through July 2018 for about $18.
The Manhattan Toy Company LLC, of Minneapolis, Minn.
The Manhattan Toy Company LLC, of Minneapolis, Minn.Report an Incident Involving this Product
- Miles Industries Recalls Gas Fireplaces Due to Burn Hazard
- Navien Recalls Tankless Water Heaters and Boilers Due to Risk of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- Women's Iron Complete Supplements Recalled by GNC Due to Failure to Meet Child Resistant Closure Requirement; Risk of Poisoning
- The Children's Place Recalls Infant Snowsuits Due to Choking Hazard
- TerraTrike Recalls Adult Tricycles Due to Crash and Injury Hazards