Manhattan Toy Recalls Children's Books Due to Choking Hazard
Source: Consumer Recalls (CPCSC)
Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:00AM
This recall involves “Find the Bear” soft fabric books with a variety of fabric flaps sewn or attached to the pages. The front cover has blue and purple horizontal stripes and a panda bear’s face sewn on. The Manhattan Toy logo is printed on a sewn-in label on the side of the book. Lot code “208150 AJ” is printed on another sewn-in label.
Consumers should immediately take the recalled books away from children, stop using them and return it to the place of purchase or contact Manhattan Toy for a full refund.
Manhattan Toy has received one report of the metal grommet detaching from the page. No injuries have been reported.
Independent specialty retailers nationwide and online at Amazon.com, Buybuybaby.com, Manhattantoy.com and other websites from March 2017 through July 2018 for about $18.
The Manhattan Toy Company LLC, of Minneapolis, Minn.
The Manhattan Toy Company LLC, of Minneapolis, Minn.Report an Incident Involving this Product
- Bulk Unlimited Recalls Children's Globes Due to Fire and Burn Hazards (Recall Alert)
- Air King America Recalls Wall-Mounted Range Hoods Due to Injury Hazard
- Alpha Guardian Recalls Stack-On Gun Safes Due to Lock Failure and Injury Hazard
- American Honda Recalls Portable Generators Due to Fire and Burn Hazards
- Kubota Recalls Zero Turn Mowers Due to Fire Hazard (Recall Alert)
- Weatherbeeta USA Recalls Riding Saddles Due to Fall Hazard