Women's Iron Complete Supplements Recalled by GNC Due to Failure to Meet Child Resistant Closure Requirement; Risk of Poisoning
Source: Consumer Recalls (CPCSC)
Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:00AM
This recall involves Women’s Iron Complete Dietary Supplement 60-count caplets. The recalled dietary supplement is in a white box with “Women’s Iron Complete” printed on the front in gray and red font. The box contains blister packets with a total of sixty caplets.
Consumers should keep these products out of the reach of children and contact GNC for instructions on how to obtain a refund. Consumers can return the unused product to their local GNC store for a refund.
GNC retail stores nationwide and online at www.gnc.com from September 2000 through August 2018, and online at www.drugstore.com from September 2000, through August 2016 for about $10.
Nutra Manufacturing, Inc., of Greenville, S.C. (a GNC Company)
General Nutrition Corp., of Pittsburgh, Pa.Report an Incident Involving this Product
- Miles Industries Recalls Gas Fireplaces Due to Burn Hazard
- Navien Recalls Tankless Water Heaters and Boilers Due to Risk of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- Manhattan Toy Recalls Children's Books Due to Choking Hazard
- The Children's Place Recalls Infant Snowsuits Due to Choking Hazard
- TerraTrike Recalls Adult Tricycles Due to Crash and Injury Hazards