The Children's Place Recalls Infant Snowsuits Due to Choking Hazard
Source: Consumer Recalls (CPCSC)
Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:00AM
This recall involves girls’ infant snowsuits sold in infant sizes 0 to 18 months. The recalled snowsuits were sold in two styles and three colors/patterns. The style number is printed on a label sewn in to the side seam. The snowsuits are 100% polyester and the trim is 95% polyester and 5% spandex. They have matching print hoods with small ears, detachable mittens and a zipper down the front of the suit covered with a fabric snap flap at the chest.
White Sophy floral – a white snowsuit with a pattern of flowers of different colors
Jazzberry ladybug – a pink snowsuit with a pattern of red ladybugs
Rosebud heart – a pale pink snowsuit with a heart pattern stitched in to the sleeves
Consumers should immediately take the recalled snowsuits away from children, stop using them and return them to any The Children’s Place store for a full refund. Online customers will receive return instructions by email from The Children’s Place on obtaining a full refund.
The firm has received one report of a metal snap detaching from a snowsuit. No injuries have been reported.
The Children’s Place stores nationwide and online at www.childrensplace.com from August 2018 through November 2018 for about $50.
The Children’s Place Services Company LLC, of Secaucus, N.J.Report an Incident Involving this Product
- Miles Industries Recalls Gas Fireplaces Due to Burn Hazard
- Navien Recalls Tankless Water Heaters and Boilers Due to Risk of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- Manhattan Toy Recalls Children's Books Due to Choking Hazard
- Women's Iron Complete Supplements Recalled by GNC Due to Failure to Meet Child Resistant Closure Requirement; Risk of Poisoning
- TerraTrike Recalls Adult Tricycles Due to Crash and Injury Hazards