Enovachem Pharmaceuticals Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Dyural-40 and Dyural-80 Convenience Kits Containing Recalled Sodium Chloride Injection, USP, 0.9% Due to Latex Hazard
Source: FDA Drug Recalls
Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:21PM
Torrance, CA, Asclemed USA Inc is voluntarily recalling 20 lots of Dyural-40 and 61 lots of Dyural-80, to the user level. The products include recalled Sodium Chloride, USP, 0.9% manufactured by Fresenius Kabi, which has been recalled due to product labeling incorrectly stating stoppers do not contain latex.
For the population most at risk, those with a severe allergic reaction to latex, there is probability of an anaphylactic reaction, and this could result in hospitalization or death. To date, Asclemed USA Inc has not received any reports of adverse events related to this recall.
The products are Dyural-40 convenience kits packaged in plastic trays and Dyural-80 convenience kits packaged in plastic trays, containing Sodium Chloride, USP, 0.9% by Fresenius Kabi.
The affected Dyural-40 lots include the following:
The affected Dyural-80 lots include the following:
The products can be identified by lot and expiration stamped on the front of each convenience kit. Product was distributed Nationwide to distributors and physicians.
Asclemed USA Inc is notifying its distributors and customers by email and is arranging for return of all recalled products. Distributors and physicians that have Dyural-40 or Dyural-80 which is being recalled should stop using them and return to place of purchase.
Consumers with questions regarding this recall can contact Asclemed USA Inc by calling (310) 320-0100 ext. 120 Monday through Friday from 7:30am to 4:00pm PST or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Consumers should contact their physician or healthcare provider if they have experienced any problems that may be related to taking or using this drug product.
Adverse reactions or quality problems experienced with the use of this product may be reported to the FDA's MedWatch Adverse Event Reporting program either online, by regular mail or by fax.
This recall is being conducted with the knowledge of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
- Ottogi America, Inc. Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Egg in Products
- Prinston Pharmaceutical Inc. issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Irbesartan and Irbesartan HCTZ Tablets Due to detection of a Trace Amount of Unexpected Impurity, N- nitrosodiethylamine (NDEA) in the Products
- RXBAR Recalls Certain Varieties of Bars Due to a Potential Undeclared Peanut Allergen
- Voluntary Recall Notice of El Guapo Chile Habanero and Chile Pasilla-Ancho Pouches Due to Unlabeled Peanut Allergen
- Happy Together, Inc. Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Product Due to Presence of Undeclared Sildenafil and Tadalafil
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries, Inc. Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Vecuronium Bromide for Injection Due to the Presence of Particulate Matter Identified as Glass