Women's Scarves Recalled by Raj Imports Due to Violation of Federal Flammability Standard
Source: Consumer Recalls (CPCSC)
Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:00AM
This recall involves 100% silk Raj Imports scarves. The scarves are purple with an allover butterfly and bow pattern. The scarves measure about 71 inches long by 20 inches wide. “Raj RN NO 115832 Made in India 100% Silk ONE SIZE” is printed on a brown side seam label.
Consumers should immediately stop using the recalled scarves and contact Raj Trading and Imports for a full refund.
Online at www.rajimports.net and www.zulily.com from February 2008 through August 2018 for about $15.
Raj Trading & Imports (USA), Inc., dba as Raj Imports, of Calif.Report an Incident Involving this Product
- Miles Industries Recalls Gas Fireplaces Due to Burn Hazard
- Navien Recalls Tankless Water Heaters and Boilers Due to Risk of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- Manhattan Toy Recalls Children's Books Due to Choking Hazard
- Women's Iron Complete Supplements Recalled by GNC Due to Failure to Meet Child Resistant Closure Requirement; Risk of Poisoning
- The Children's Place Recalls Infant Snowsuits Due to Choking Hazard
- TerraTrike Recalls Adult Tricycles Due to Crash and Injury Hazards