Women's Scarves Recalled by Raj Imports Due to Violation of Federal Flammability Standard
Source: Consumer Recalls (CPCSC)
Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:00AM
This recall involves 100% silk Raj Imports scarves. The scarves are purple with an allover butterfly and bow pattern. The scarves measure about 71 inches long by 20 inches wide. “Raj RN NO 115832 Made in India 100% Silk ONE SIZE” is printed on a brown side seam label.
Consumers should immediately stop using the recalled scarves and contact Raj Trading and Imports for a full refund.
Online at www.rajimports.net and www.zulily.com from February 2008 through August 2018 for about $15.
Raj Trading & Imports (USA), Inc., dba as Raj Imports, of Calif.Report an Incident Involving this Product
- Bulk Unlimited Recalls Children's Globes Due to Fire and Burn Hazards (Recall Alert)
- Air King America Recalls Wall-Mounted Range Hoods Due to Injury Hazard
- Alpha Guardian Recalls Stack-On Gun Safes Due to Lock Failure and Injury Hazard
- American Honda Recalls Portable Generators Due to Fire and Burn Hazards
- Kubota Recalls Zero Turn Mowers Due to Fire Hazard (Recall Alert)
- Weatherbeeta USA Recalls Riding Saddles Due to Fall Hazard