Foremost Recalls Shower Doors and Panels Due to Injury and Impact Hazards (Recall Alert)
Source: Consumer Recalls (CPCSC)
Tue Dec 4, 2018 12:00AM
This recall involves the pivot hinges on all Cove and Suave models of shower doors and panels. The recalled pivot hinges were delivered with shower doors and panels which are made of glass and have a silver, brushed nickel or oil rubbed bronze metal frame and door handle.
Consumers should immediately stop using the recalled shower doors and panels and contact Foremost for free replacement pivot hinges. Foremost is contacting all known purchasers directly.
Foremost has received 86 reports of incidents, including 73 reports of the pivot hinges failing and the glass doors separating from their frame and falling and 13 reports of the glass doors separating from their frame and shattering. No injuries have been reported.
Home Depot, Hoods Discount Home Center, Menards and other stores nationwide and online at Build.com, Houzz.com, Wayfair.com and other websites from January 2018 through July 2018 for between $800 and $1,100.
Foca Sanitaryware Co. LTD., of China
Foremost Groups Inc., of East Hanover, N.J.Report an Incident Involving this Product
- The Company Store Recalls Children's Robes Due to Violation of Federal Flammability Standards (Recall Alert)
- TJX Recalls Drawer Knobs Due to Laceration Hazard; Sold at T.J. Maxx, Marshalls, and HomeGoods Stores
- Women's Scarves Recalled by Raj Imports Due to Violation of Federal Flammability Standard
- Lotus Foods Recalls Ramen Noodle Soup Cups Due to Fire and Burn Hazards
- White-Rodgers Recalls Thermostats Due to Fire Hazard
- dormakaba USA Recalls Stanley Commercial Hardware Locksets Due to Risk of Entrapment in an Emergency