Gemini Food Corporation Conducts Voluntary Recall of Imperial Taste Fried Red Onions and Fried Garlic Due to Undeclared Wheat
Source: FDA Drug Recalls
Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:01PM
Gemini Food Corporation has voluntarily recalled all Imperial Taste Fried Red Onions & Fried Garlic canisters as a precautionary measure because it’s missing an allergen statement and the ingredient panel does not include wheat.
People who are allergic to wheat can run the risk of serious and sometimes life-threatening allergic reactions if they consume this product.
After the problem was discovered, Gemini Food Corporation issued a recall and is in the process of removing all affected products from store shelves. The company has received one complaint in relation to this product and is aware of one allergic reaction associated with it.
Gemini Food Corporation takes the health of its customers and the integrity of the products it sells seriously. If customers have purchased a product that is part of this recall and are allergic to wheat, they should discard the product immediately or return it to their purchasing retail store for a full refund.
Customers who have questions about this recall should call Gemini Food Corporation 1-909-839-0018 (8 am-5 pm Pacific Standard Time Mon.-Fri.)
Gemini Food Corporation sincerely regrets any inconvenience that this recall has caused.
List of Recalled Items:
Imperial Taste Fried Red Onion 24 x 8oz. Item #1760
UPC Code: 741861017607
Imperial Taste Fried Red Onion 24 x 12oz. Item #1761
UPC Code: 741861017614
Imperial Taste Fried Garlic 24 x 12oz. Item #1762
UPC Code: 741861017621
Imperial Taste Fried Garlic 24 x 8oz. Item #1763
UPC Code: 741861017638
- Jacques Torres Manufacturing LLC Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Milk Allergens in "Jacques" Big Daddy Dark Chocolate Bar
- Gilda Industries, Inc. Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Milk in Butter Pound Cake
- Concord Fresh Success Recall Mild Salsa Seasoning Mix Due To Undeclared Milk Allergen
- Chukar Cherries Expands Recall Of Amaretto Rainier Ultra Dark Chocolate Cherries Pouches Due To Undeclared Milk
- Smoked Alaska Seafoods, Inc. Recalls 6.5 oz Jars & Cans of Smoked Silver Salmon Because of Possible Health Risk
- Nature's Path Foods Recalls A Specific Production Run Of Envirokidz Choco Chimps, Gorilla Munch And Jungle Munch Cereals Due To Undeclared Gluten