Allergen Alert: Kitchen Cravings Strawberry and Mixed Berry Parfaits with Trace Tree Nuts
Source: FDA Drug Recalls
Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:02PM
Kwik Trip, Inc. located in La Crosse, WI is recalling Kitchen Cravings Strawberry and Mixed Berry Parfaits in an 8.25 oz. cup because they may contain undeclared traces of cashews or almonds. Consumers who are allergic to cashews or almonds may run the risk of serious or life-threatening allergic reactions if they consume this product. On November 27, 2018 Kwik Trip, Inc. became aware of this situation and have removed all Kitchen Cravings Strawberry and Mixed Berry Parfaits from their retail locations due to the undeclared allergen.
This recall was initiated after a chocolate covered cashew or almond was discovered in granola mix from an outside supplier.
The problem has been corrected. No adverse reactions have been reported.
The Kitchen Cravings Strawberry Parfait is an 8.25 oz. cup, UPC CODE 3977918435. The Kitchen Cravings Mixed Berry Parfait is an 8.25 oz. cup, UPC CODE 3977918436, both products were sold at Kwik Trip convenience stores in Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Iowa (Kwik Star) with a sell by date on or before 12/6/2018.
Consumers who are allergic to cashews or almonds and have purchased the Strawberry or Mixed Berry Parfait cups on or before 11/27/2018 are urged to return them to the place of purchase for a full refund. Consumers with questions may contact the company at 608-781-8988, this line is open 24 hours a day.
- Del Monte Foods Announces Limited Recall of Canned Fiesta Corn Seasoned with Red & Green Peppers Due to Under Processing
- Kimberly-Clark Announces Voluntary Recall of U by Kotex(R) Sleek(R) Tampons, Regular Absorbency,Throughout U.S. and Canada
- Moonstruck Chocolate Co. Issues Allergy Alert On Undeclared Hazelnuts In 4 Oz. Sea Salt Caramels Tumbled In Milk Chocolate
- Inspired Organics Issues Voluntary Recall of Organic Sunflower Butter Due to Potential Health Risk
- The J.M. Smucker Company Issues Voluntary Recall of Specific Lots of 9Lives(R) Protein Plus(R) Wet, Canned Cat Food Due to Low Levels of Thiamine (Vitamin B1)
- Fine Land Corp Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Milk Allergens in "Meiqili Durian Candy"