Lumber Liquidators Recalls 5-Gallon Buckets Due to Drowning Hazard (Recall Alert)
Source: Consumer Recalls (CPCSC)
Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:00AM
This recall involves a 5-gallon yellow plastic mixing bucket with LL Pro+ and Lumber Liquidators printed on the outside of the buckets. The buckets have the SKU #10043866 printed on the product label.
Consumers should immediately stop using the recalled buckets, keep them away from young children and contact Lumber Liquidators for instructions on receiving the required warning label to be placed on the bucket. Lumber Liquidators is contacting all known purchasers directly.
Lumber Liquidators stores nationwide and online at www.lumberliquidators.com from June 2018 through August 2018 for about $3.
Zhejiang Focus-On Import & Export, of Binjiang District, China
Lumber Liquidators Services LLC, of Toano, Va.
Lumber Liquidators Services LLC, of Toano, Va.Report an Incident Involving this Product
- The Company Store Recalls Children's Robes Due to Violation of Federal Flammability Standards (Recall Alert)
- TJX Recalls Drawer Knobs Due to Laceration Hazard; Sold at T.J. Maxx, Marshalls, and HomeGoods Stores
- Women's Scarves Recalled by Raj Imports Due to Violation of Federal Flammability Standard
- Lotus Foods Recalls Ramen Noodle Soup Cups Due to Fire and Burn Hazards
- White-Rodgers Recalls Thermostats Due to Fire Hazard
- dormakaba USA Recalls Stanley Commercial Hardware Locksets Due to Risk of Entrapment in an Emergency