Lumber Liquidators Recalls 5-Gallon Buckets Due to Drowning Hazard (Recall Alert)
Source: Consumer Recalls (CPCSC)
Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:00AM
This recall involves a 5-gallon yellow plastic mixing bucket with LL Pro+ and Lumber Liquidators printed on the outside of the buckets. The buckets have the SKU #10043866 printed on the product label.
Consumers should immediately stop using the recalled buckets, keep them away from young children and contact Lumber Liquidators for instructions on receiving the required warning label to be placed on the bucket. Lumber Liquidators is contacting all known purchasers directly.
Lumber Liquidators stores nationwide and online at www.lumberliquidators.com from June 2018 through August 2018 for about $3.
Zhejiang Focus-On Import & Export, of Binjiang District, China
Lumber Liquidators Services LLC, of Toano, Va.
Lumber Liquidators Services LLC, of Toano, Va.Report an Incident Involving this Product
- SRAM Recalls Bicycle Gear Hubs Due to Crash and Injury Hazards
- Shearwater Recalls Diving Transmitters Due to Drowning Hazard
- Crate and Barrel Recalls Holiday Milk Bottles Due To Laceration Hazard
- Academy Sports + Outdoors Recalls Turkey Fryer Due to Fire Hazard
- CVB Recalls LUCID Folding Mattress-Sofas Due to Violation of Federal Mattress Flammability Standard
- PurpleAir Recalls Power Supply Units for Air Sensors Due to Fire and Burn Hazards