HoMedics Recalls Nightlights Due to Choking Hazard
Source: Consumer Recalls (CPCSC)
Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:00AM
This recall involves the HoMedics MyBaby Comfort Creatures Giraffe Portable & Bedside Nightlight, model MYB-N100GIR. The affected nightlights have the date code GP230118 or GP290318 and the date code is located on the underside of the product. It can be powered by an AC adaptor or two AA batteries. It is yellow with brown spots and white underbelly. The nightlight is about 3 inches long, 5 inches wide, 7 inches high, and weighs less than 1 pound.
Consumers should immediately stop using the recalled nightlights and contact HoMedics for a full refund. HoMedics is contacting all known purchasers directly.
The firm has received one report of the feet on the giraffe-shaped nightlight detaching.
Hinda Incentives, Power Sales, and online at Amazon.com and HoMedics.com from March 2018 through October 2018 for about $20.
G & Y Company Limited, of Hong Kong
HoMedics USA LLC, of Commerce Township, Mich.
HoMedics USA LLC, of Commerce Township, Mich.Report an Incident Involving this Product
- The Company Store Recalls Children's Robes Due to Violation of Federal Flammability Standards (Recall Alert)
- TJX Recalls Drawer Knobs Due to Laceration Hazard; Sold at T.J. Maxx, Marshalls, and HomeGoods Stores
- Women's Scarves Recalled by Raj Imports Due to Violation of Federal Flammability Standard
- Lotus Foods Recalls Ramen Noodle Soup Cups Due to Fire and Burn Hazards
- White-Rodgers Recalls Thermostats Due to Fire Hazard
- dormakaba USA Recalls Stanley Commercial Hardware Locksets Due to Risk of Entrapment in an Emergency