Chukar Cherries Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Milk in 7.5 Oz Amaretto Rainier Chocolate Cherries Pouches
Source: FDA Food Recalls
Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:03PM
Chukar Cherries of Prosser, WA is recalling 7.5oz Amaretto Rainier Chocolate Cherries because they may contain undeclared milk. People who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to milk run the risk of serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume this product.
The 7.5oz amaretto rainier chocolate cherries were distributed in AK, AZ, CA, CO, MD, ME, MT, OR, UT, WA, and WY through retail stores. The product is sold in plastic pouches, UPC 0 11261 22307 7, and a Best By date of 09/2019 is found underneath the UPC code on the back side of the package.
One allergic reaction has been reported to date. The recall was initiated after it was discovered that Amaretto Rainier Chocolate Cherries containing milk was distributed in packaging that did not reveal the presence of milk.
This recall is being made with the knowledge of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
Consumers who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to milk should not consume this product with the affected Best By date of 09/2019. Consumers who have questions or have purchased pouches with the lot code above may contact Chukar Cherries at 1-509-786-2055 from 8am to 5pm PDT.
- Jacques Torres Manufacturing LLC Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Milk Allergens in "Jacques" Big Daddy Dark Chocolate Bar
- Gilda Industries, Inc. Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Milk in Butter Pound Cake
- Concord Fresh Success Recall Mild Salsa Seasoning Mix Due To Undeclared Milk Allergen
- Chukar Cherries Expands Recall Of Amaretto Rainier Ultra Dark Chocolate Cherries Pouches Due To Undeclared Milk
- Smoked Alaska Seafoods, Inc. Recalls 6.5 oz Jars & Cans of Smoked Silver Salmon Because of Possible Health Risk
- Nature's Path Foods Recalls A Specific Production Run Of Envirokidz Choco Chimps, Gorilla Munch And Jungle Munch Cereals Due To Undeclared Gluten