Chukar Cherries Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Milk in 7.5 Oz Amaretto Rainier Chocolate Cherries Pouches
Source: FDA Food Recalls
Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:03PM
Chukar Cherries of Prosser, WA is recalling 7.5oz Amaretto Rainier Chocolate Cherries because they may contain undeclared milk. People who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to milk run the risk of serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume this product.
The 7.5oz amaretto rainier chocolate cherries were distributed in AK, AZ, CA, CO, MD, ME, MT, OR, UT, WA, and WY through retail stores. The product is sold in plastic pouches, UPC 0 11261 22307 7, and a Best By date of 09/2019 is found underneath the UPC code on the back side of the package.
One allergic reaction has been reported to date. The recall was initiated after it was discovered that Amaretto Rainier Chocolate Cherries containing milk was distributed in packaging that did not reveal the presence of milk.
This recall is being made with the knowledge of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
Consumers who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to milk should not consume this product with the affected Best By date of 09/2019. Consumers who have questions or have purchased pouches with the lot code above may contact Chukar Cherries at 1-509-786-2055 from 8am to 5pm PDT.
- Del Monte Foods Announces Limited Recall of Canned Fiesta Corn Seasoned with Red & Green Peppers Due to Under Processing
- Moonstruck Chocolate Co. Issues Allergy Alert On Undeclared Hazelnuts In 4 Oz. Sea Salt Caramels Tumbled In Milk Chocolate
- Inspired Organics Issues Voluntary Recall of Organic Sunflower Butter Due to Potential Health Risk
- The J.M. Smucker Company Issues Voluntary Recall of Specific Lots of 9Lives(R) Protein Plus(R) Wet, Canned Cat Food Due to Low Levels of Thiamine (Vitamin B1)
- Fine Land Corp Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Milk Allergens in "Meiqili Durian Candy"
- Accra Super Market Issues Allergy Alert On Undeclared Peanuts In 'Suya Barbecue Seasoning'