LILLEbaby Recalls Baby Carriers Due to Fall Hazard (Recall Alert)
Source: Consumer Recalls (CPCSC)
Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:00AM
This recall involves LÍLLÉbaby Active series baby carriers. These carriers can be worn by the caregiver with the baby strapped into the front or back position. The recalled carriers are the Active Series-Pro 6 in 1 in Space Dye Cobalt and Space Dye Grey and the Active All Seasons in Slate. Each carrier has a yellow colored tag on the front neck support, outside of the carrier and on the back, chest clip pad, both of which have “LÍLLÉ” printed in black lettering and “baby” printed in white lettering on the label.
Consumers should immediately stop using the recalled carriers and contact LÍLLÉbaby to receive a free replacement baby carrier and a full refund. All known purchasers will be notified directly about the recall.
The firm has received three reports of the chest straps detaching from the carrier, including one child that fell out of the carrier. No injuries have been reported.
LILLEbaby.com and Amazon.com from September 2018 through October 2018 for about $160.
LÍLLÉbaby, LLC, of Golden, Colo.Report an Incident Involving this Product
- SRAM Recalls Bicycle Gear Hubs Due to Crash and Injury Hazards
- Shearwater Recalls Diving Transmitters Due to Drowning Hazard
- Crate and Barrel Recalls Holiday Milk Bottles Due To Laceration Hazard
- Academy Sports + Outdoors Recalls Turkey Fryer Due to Fire Hazard
- CVB Recalls LUCID Folding Mattress-Sofas Due to Violation of Federal Mattress Flammability Standard
- PurpleAir Recalls Power Supply Units for Air Sensors Due to Fire and Burn Hazards