LILLEbaby Recalls Baby Carriers Due to Fall Hazard (Recall Alert)
Source: Consumer Recalls (CPCSC)
Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:00AM
This recall involves LÍLLÉbaby Active series baby carriers. These carriers can be worn by the caregiver with the baby strapped into the front or back position. The recalled carriers are the Active Series-Pro 6 in 1 in Space Dye Cobalt and Space Dye Grey and the Active All Seasons in Slate. Each carrier has a yellow colored tag on the front neck support, outside of the carrier and on the back, chest clip pad, both of which have “LÍLLÉ” printed in black lettering and “baby” printed in white lettering on the label.
Consumers should immediately stop using the recalled carriers and contact LÍLLÉbaby to receive a free replacement baby carrier and a full refund. All known purchasers will be notified directly about the recall.
The firm has received three reports of the chest straps detaching from the carrier, including one child that fell out of the carrier. No injuries have been reported.
LILLEbaby.com and Amazon.com from September 2018 through October 2018 for about $160.
LÍLLÉbaby, LLC, of Golden, Colo.Report an Incident Involving this Product
- The Company Store Recalls Children's Robes Due to Violation of Federal Flammability Standards (Recall Alert)
- TJX Recalls Drawer Knobs Due to Laceration Hazard; Sold at T.J. Maxx, Marshalls, and HomeGoods Stores
- Women's Scarves Recalled by Raj Imports Due to Violation of Federal Flammability Standard
- Lotus Foods Recalls Ramen Noodle Soup Cups Due to Fire and Burn Hazards
- White-Rodgers Recalls Thermostats Due to Fire Hazard
- dormakaba USA Recalls Stanley Commercial Hardware Locksets Due to Risk of Entrapment in an Emergency