YTL International Recalls Log Splitters Due to Injury Hazard (Recall Alert)
Source: Consumer Recalls (CPCSC)
Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:00AM
This recall involves model year 2018 County Line brand 40 ton hydraulic log splitters with model number YTL-016-93. The log splitters are black and gray with Country Line printed on the hydraulic cylinder. Units with serial numbers ranging from SP20LSP400118060001 through SP20LSP400118060728 and SP20LSP400118080001 through SP20LSP400118080728 are included in this recall. The model and serial numbers can be found on a label located on the beam of each log splitter.
Consumers should immediately stop using the recalled log splitters and contact YTL International for a free replacement tongue box assembly. YTL is contacting all known purchasers directly.
YTL International has received three reports of the tongue box assembly’s welding cracking. No injuries have been reported.
Tractor Supply Company stores nationwide from August 2018 through October 2018 for about $2,000.
YTL International, of Cerritos, Calif.Report an Incident Involving this Product
- The Company Store Recalls Children's Robes Due to Violation of Federal Flammability Standards (Recall Alert)
- TJX Recalls Drawer Knobs Due to Laceration Hazard; Sold at T.J. Maxx, Marshalls, and HomeGoods Stores
- Women's Scarves Recalled by Raj Imports Due to Violation of Federal Flammability Standard
- Lotus Foods Recalls Ramen Noodle Soup Cups Due to Fire and Burn Hazards
- White-Rodgers Recalls Thermostats Due to Fire Hazard
- dormakaba USA Recalls Stanley Commercial Hardware Locksets Due to Risk of Entrapment in an Emergency