Mountain Warehouse Recalls Children's Water Bottles Due to Choking Hazard
Source: Consumer Recalls (CPCSC)
Thu Nov 8, 2018 12:00AM
This recall involves a plastic 350ml children’s water bottle. The water bottles come with a screw on solid color top with a pop up straw and handle. A barcode is printed on the price sticker located at the bottom of it. The water bottles were sold in multiple colors and prints including: tractors, hedgehogs, sharks, fish and horses. Only these water bottles are included in the recall.
Water Bottle color/prin
Blue lid with tractor print
Yellow lid with hedgehog print
Pale Blue lid with shark print
Turquoise lid with fish print
Pink lid with horse print
Consumers should immediately stop using the water bottles, take them away from young children and contact Mountain Warehouse for a full refund.
Mountain Warehouse stores nationwide and online at www.mountainwarehouse.com/us from July 2017 through September 2018 for about $10.
Dayu Household Products Company, of China
Mountain Warehouse, of Wilmington, Del.
Mountain Warehouse, of London, EnglandReport an Incident Involving this Product
- SRAM Recalls Bicycle Gear Hubs Due to Crash and Injury Hazards
- Shearwater Recalls Diving Transmitters Due to Drowning Hazard
- Crate and Barrel Recalls Holiday Milk Bottles Due To Laceration Hazard
- Academy Sports + Outdoors Recalls Turkey Fryer Due to Fire Hazard
- CVB Recalls LUCID Folding Mattress-Sofas Due to Violation of Federal Mattress Flammability Standard
- PurpleAir Recalls Power Supply Units for Air Sensors Due to Fire and Burn Hazards