Mountain Warehouse Recalls Children's Water Bottles Due to Choking Hazard
Source: Consumer Recalls (CPCSC)
Thu Nov 8, 2018 12:00AM
This recall involves a plastic 350ml children’s water bottle. The water bottles come with a screw on solid color top with a pop up straw and handle. A barcode is printed on the price sticker located at the bottom of it. The water bottles were sold in multiple colors and prints including: tractors, hedgehogs, sharks, fish and horses. Only these water bottles are included in the recall.
Water Bottle color/prin
Blue lid with tractor print
Yellow lid with hedgehog print
Pale Blue lid with shark print
Turquoise lid with fish print
Pink lid with horse print
Consumers should immediately stop using the water bottles, take them away from young children and contact Mountain Warehouse for a full refund.
Mountain Warehouse stores nationwide and online at www.mountainwarehouse.com/us from July 2017 through September 2018 for about $10.
Dayu Household Products Company, of China
Mountain Warehouse, of Wilmington, Del.
Mountain Warehouse, of London, EnglandReport an Incident Involving this Product
- The Company Store Recalls Children's Robes Due to Violation of Federal Flammability Standards (Recall Alert)
- TJX Recalls Drawer Knobs Due to Laceration Hazard; Sold at T.J. Maxx, Marshalls, and HomeGoods Stores
- Women's Scarves Recalled by Raj Imports Due to Violation of Federal Flammability Standard
- Lotus Foods Recalls Ramen Noodle Soup Cups Due to Fire and Burn Hazards
- White-Rodgers Recalls Thermostats Due to Fire Hazard
- dormakaba USA Recalls Stanley Commercial Hardware Locksets Due to Risk of Entrapment in an Emergency