MCS Industries Recalls Glacier Bay Medicine Cabinets Due to Laceration Hazard; Sold Exclusively at The Home Depot
Source: Consumer Recalls (CPCSC)
Thu Nov 1, 2018 12:00AM
This recall involves Glacier Bay bi-view medicine cabinets. The medicine cabinets are 30 inches wide x 26 inches high and contain a silver beveled mirror. Only medicine cabinets that have one-piece, plastic brackets for the inside shelves are included in this recall.
Consumers should immediately stop using the recalled medicine cabinets and contact MCS for instructions on sending the product back to MCS free of charge and receiving a free replacement. MCS is contacting all known purchasers directly.
MCS has received 94 reports of mirrors detaching and breaking, including two reports of lacerations to hands and fingers and six reports of property damage.
The Home Depot stores nationwide and online at homedepot.com from January 2018 through August 2018 for about $185.
MCS Industries Inc. of Easton, Pa.Report an Incident Involving this Product
- RH Recalls Metal-Wrapped Coffee Tables Due to Risk of Lead Exposure (Recall Alert)
- LILLEbaby Recalls Baby Carriers Due to Fall Hazard (Recall Alert)
- YTL International Recalls Log Splitters Due to Injury Hazard (Recall Alert)
- H.I.S. Recalls Girl's Clothing Sets Due to Violation of Federal Lead Content Ban
- A. O. Smith Recalls 30-Gallon Gas Water Heaters Due to Fire Hazard; Sold Exclusively at Lowe's
- Mountain Warehouse Recalls Children's Water Bottles Due to Choking Hazard