Fantasia Accessories Recalls Slap Bracelets Due to Laceration Hazard; Sold Exclusively at Target
Source: Consumer Recalls (CPCSC)
Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:00AM
This recall involves children’s furry critter plush slap bracelets in panda, unicorn and heart designs. The recalled bracelets are made of a metal band covered with a protective fabric. Only slap on bracelets are included in this recall.
Consumers should immediately stop using the recalled bracelets, take them away from young children and contact Fantasia Accessories to receive a free replacement product.
Fantasia Accessories has received four reports of the bracelets piercing the fabric cover, resulting in five injuries of minor cuts to consumers’ hands or wrists.
Target stores nationwide and online at Target.com in July 2018 for about $5.
Yumark Enterprises Corp/Yumark Pacific LTD., of China
Fantasia Accessories Ltd., of New York
Fantasia Accessories Ltd., of New YorkReport an Incident Involving this Product
- RH Recalls Metal-Wrapped Coffee Tables Due to Risk of Lead Exposure (Recall Alert)
- LILLEbaby Recalls Baby Carriers Due to Fall Hazard (Recall Alert)
- YTL International Recalls Log Splitters Due to Injury Hazard (Recall Alert)
- H.I.S. Recalls Girl's Clothing Sets Due to Violation of Federal Lead Content Ban
- A. O. Smith Recalls 30-Gallon Gas Water Heaters Due to Fire Hazard; Sold Exclusively at Lowe's
- Mountain Warehouse Recalls Children's Water Bottles Due to Choking Hazard