Fantasia Accessories Recalls Slap Bracelets Due to Laceration Hazard; Sold Exclusively at Target
Source: Consumer Recalls (CPCSC)
Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:00AM
This recall involves children’s furry critter plush slap bracelets in panda, unicorn and heart designs. The recalled bracelets are made of a metal band covered with a protective fabric. Only slap on bracelets are included in this recall.
Consumers should immediately stop using the recalled bracelets, take them away from young children and contact Fantasia Accessories to receive a free replacement product.
Fantasia Accessories has received four reports of the bracelets piercing the fabric cover, resulting in five injuries of minor cuts to consumers’ hands or wrists.
Target stores nationwide and online at Target.com in July 2018 for about $5.
Yumark Enterprises Corp/Yumark Pacific LTD., of China
Fantasia Accessories Ltd., of New York
Fantasia Accessories Ltd., of New YorkReport an Incident Involving this Product
- Miles Industries Recalls Gas Fireplaces Due to Burn Hazard
- Navien Recalls Tankless Water Heaters and Boilers Due to Risk of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- Manhattan Toy Recalls Children's Books Due to Choking Hazard
- Women's Iron Complete Supplements Recalled by GNC Due to Failure to Meet Child Resistant Closure Requirement; Risk of Poisoning
- The Children's Place Recalls Infant Snowsuits Due to Choking Hazard
- TerraTrike Recalls Adult Tricycles Due to Crash and Injury Hazards