Children's Toy Instrument Sets Recalled Due to Violation of the Federal Lead Paint Ban; Made by Creative Sto and Sold Exclusively at Amazon.com (Recall Alert)
Source: Consumer Recalls (CPCSC)
Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:00AM
This recall involves INNOCHEER children’s musical instruments sets. The 18-piece instrument sets have one xylophone, two mallets, two maracas, one jingle stick, one sleigh bell, four shaker eggs, two finger castanets, one rainbow bell stick, one mini tambourine and one triangle with striker. The instruments set comes inside a clear plastic bag that measures about 8.9 inches by 8.9 inches by 3.2 inches and has a green trim and a yellow zipper and handles. INNOCHEER is printed in green on the front of the bag.
Consumers should immediately stop using the recalled instrument sets and carrying case, take them away from children and contact Creative Sto for a full refund, including the cost of shipping the product back to Creative Sto. The firm is contacting all known purchasers directly.
Amazon.com from June 2018 through August 2018 for between $21 and $33.
CPSC was alerted to this hazard by the Environmental Risk Assessment Unit of the New York City Department of Health and Mental HygieneReport an Incident Involving this Product
- RH Recalls Metal-Wrapped Coffee Tables Due to Risk of Lead Exposure (Recall Alert)
- LILLEbaby Recalls Baby Carriers Due to Fall Hazard (Recall Alert)
- YTL International Recalls Log Splitters Due to Injury Hazard (Recall Alert)
- H.I.S. Recalls Girl's Clothing Sets Due to Violation of Federal Lead Content Ban
- A. O. Smith Recalls 30-Gallon Gas Water Heaters Due to Fire Hazard; Sold Exclusively at Lowe's
- Mountain Warehouse Recalls Children's Water Bottles Due to Choking Hazard