i play Recalls Infant Rattles Due to Choking Hazard
Source: Consumer Recalls (CPCSC)
Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:00AM
This recall involves the Green Sprouts brand flower rattle made from wood. The recalled multi-colored rattles are made from natural wood and measure 2.5 inches long by 2.5 inches wide by 4 inches high. Attached to the circular handle are three round wooden balls shaped like flowers, including one that contains a silver metal bell, all attached with an elastic cord. “Green Sprouts,” “Made in Taiwan” and a date code number (14714 or 21815) are printed on the circular rattle handle.
Consumers should immediately take the recalled rattles away from children, stop using them and contact i play for instructions on how to receive a $50.00 coupon code to redeem towards the purchase of new products and shipping costs.
i play has received three reports of pieces detaching from the rattle. No injuries have been reported.
Whole Foods Market stores and other stores nationwide and online at Amazon.com and other websites from December 2014 through October 2018 for about $15.
Gogo Toys Co. LTD, of Taiwan
i play. inc., of Asheville, N.C.
Frontier Natural Products Co-op of Norway, Iowa and Imperial Distributors, of Worcester, Mass.Report an Incident Involving this Product
- Miles Industries Recalls Gas Fireplaces Due to Burn Hazard
- Navien Recalls Tankless Water Heaters and Boilers Due to Risk of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- Manhattan Toy Recalls Children's Books Due to Choking Hazard
- Women's Iron Complete Supplements Recalled by GNC Due to Failure to Meet Child Resistant Closure Requirement; Risk of Poisoning
- The Children's Place Recalls Infant Snowsuits Due to Choking Hazard
- TerraTrike Recalls Adult Tricycles Due to Crash and Injury Hazards