CB2 Recalls Pendant Lights Due to Fire and Shock Hazards
Source: Consumer Recalls (CPCSC)
Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:00AM
This recall involves CB2’s Colby lacquered wood and glass pendant light fixtures. The recalled lights are hanging ceiling lights that measure 17.5 inches long. They have a clear glass shade that measures 12 inches in diameter and a hanging cord that measures 75 inches long.
Consumers should immediately stop using the recalled pendant lights, keep the light switch in the off position and contact CB2 to receive free removal of the recalled light and free installation of the replacement light.
CB2 stores nationwide and online at CB2.com from November 2017 through August 2018 for about $100.Report an Incident Involving this Product
- RH Recalls Metal-Wrapped Coffee Tables Due to Risk of Lead Exposure (Recall Alert)
- LILLEbaby Recalls Baby Carriers Due to Fall Hazard (Recall Alert)
- YTL International Recalls Log Splitters Due to Injury Hazard (Recall Alert)
- H.I.S. Recalls Girl's Clothing Sets Due to Violation of Federal Lead Content Ban
- A. O. Smith Recalls 30-Gallon Gas Water Heaters Due to Fire Hazard; Sold Exclusively at Lowe's
- Mountain Warehouse Recalls Children's Water Bottles Due to Choking Hazard