Shadescapes Recalls Pool and Patio Umbrellas Due to Injury Hazard (Recall Alert)
Source: Consumer Recalls (CPCSC)
Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:00AM
This recall involves Umbrosa Evolution pool and patio umbrellas with the Evolution flexible arm/holder. The recalled umbrellas were sold in a variety of colors. “Umbrosa” is printed on the arm/holder.
Consumers should immediately stop using the recalled umbrellas and contact ShadeScapes to receive a free replacement umbrella arm/holder. ShadeScapes is contacting all known purchasers directly.
ShadeScapes has received 21 reports of the umbrellas breaking. No injuries have been reported.
ShadeScapes showroom in Hotchkiss, Colorado and through ShadeScapes dealers and other design professionals from March 2016 through June 2018 for between $1,800 and $7,600.
ShadeScapes Americas, of Hotchkiss, Colo.
ShadeScapes Americas, of Hotchkiss, Colo.Report an Incident Involving this Product
- Weatherbeeta USA Recalls Riding Saddles Due to Fall Hazard
- myStromer Recalls Electric Bicycles Due to Crash and Injury Hazards (Recall Alert)
- Tech Gear 5.7 Recalls Performance Heated Socks Due to Fire and Burn Hazards
- Kawasaki USA Recalls Off-Highway Utility Vehicles Due to Fuel Leak, Fire Hazards (Recall Alert)
- Brush Art Recalls WIC Nutrition Plates Due to Fire Hazard
- O'Brien Watersports Recalls Water Skis Due to Injury Hazard