Shadescapes Recalls Pool and Patio Umbrellas Due to Injury Hazard (Recall Alert)
Source: Consumer Recalls (CPCSC)
Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:00AM
This recall involves Umbrosa Evolution pool and patio umbrellas with the Evolution flexible arm/holder. The recalled umbrellas were sold in a variety of colors. “Umbrosa” is printed on the arm/holder.
Consumers should immediately stop using the recalled umbrellas and contact ShadeScapes to receive a free replacement umbrella arm/holder. ShadeScapes is contacting all known purchasers directly.
ShadeScapes has received 21 reports of the umbrellas breaking. No injuries have been reported.
ShadeScapes showroom in Hotchkiss, Colorado and through ShadeScapes dealers and other design professionals from March 2016 through June 2018 for between $1,800 and $7,600.
ShadeScapes Americas, of Hotchkiss, Colo.
ShadeScapes Americas, of Hotchkiss, Colo.Report an Incident Involving this Product
- Miles Industries Recalls Gas Fireplaces Due to Burn Hazard
- Navien Recalls Tankless Water Heaters and Boilers Due to Risk of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- Manhattan Toy Recalls Children's Books Due to Choking Hazard
- Women's Iron Complete Supplements Recalled by GNC Due to Failure to Meet Child Resistant Closure Requirement; Risk of Poisoning
- The Children's Place Recalls Infant Snowsuits Due to Choking Hazard
- TerraTrike Recalls Adult Tricycles Due to Crash and Injury Hazards