Pacific Cycle Recalls Adult Men's Mountain Bicycles Due to Fall Hazard
Source: Consumer Recalls (CPCSC)
Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:00AM
This recall involves Schwinn Abbott Adult Men’s Full Suspension Mountain Bicycles. The bicycles are black with green, yellow and blue accent colors on the downtubes. The bicycles were sold with 29 inch tires. “Schwinn” is printed in green and yellow on the downtube of the bicycle and “Abbott” is printed in blue on the top tube of the bicycle near the bicycle stem and handlebars.
Consumers should immediately stop riding the recalled bicycles and contact Pacific Cycle to receive a free replacement bicycle
Pacific Cycle has received 37 reports of cracks in the bike’s downtube. One injury has been reported, involving cuts and abrasions.
Walmart stores nationwide and online at Walmart.com from February 2018 through August 2018 for about $180.
Tianjin Fuji-ta Bicycle Industrial Co. Ltd., of China
Pacific Cycle Inc., of Madison, Wis.Report an Incident Involving this Product
- Miles Industries Recalls Gas Fireplaces Due to Burn Hazard
- Navien Recalls Tankless Water Heaters and Boilers Due to Risk of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- Manhattan Toy Recalls Children's Books Due to Choking Hazard
- Women's Iron Complete Supplements Recalled by GNC Due to Failure to Meet Child Resistant Closure Requirement; Risk of Poisoning
- The Children's Place Recalls Infant Snowsuits Due to Choking Hazard
- TerraTrike Recalls Adult Tricycles Due to Crash and Injury Hazards