Pacific Cycle Recalls Adult Men's Mountain Bicycles Due to Fall Hazard
Source: Consumer Recalls (CPCSC)
Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:00AM
This recall involves Schwinn Abbott Adult Men’s Full Suspension Mountain Bicycles. The bicycles are black with green, yellow and blue accent colors on the downtubes. The bicycles were sold with 29 inch tires. “Schwinn” is printed in green and yellow on the downtube of the bicycle and “Abbott” is printed in blue on the top tube of the bicycle near the bicycle stem and handlebars.
Consumers should immediately stop riding the recalled bicycles and contact Pacific Cycle to receive a free replacement bicycle
Pacific Cycle has received 37 reports of cracks in the bike’s downtube. One injury has been reported, involving cuts and abrasions.
Walmart stores nationwide and online at Walmart.com from February 2018 through August 2018 for about $180.
Tianjin Fuji-ta Bicycle Industrial Co. Ltd., of China
Pacific Cycle Inc., of Madison, Wis.Report an Incident Involving this Product
- Weatherbeeta USA Recalls Riding Saddles Due to Fall Hazard
- myStromer Recalls Electric Bicycles Due to Crash and Injury Hazards (Recall Alert)
- Tech Gear 5.7 Recalls Performance Heated Socks Due to Fire and Burn Hazards
- Kawasaki USA Recalls Off-Highway Utility Vehicles Due to Fuel Leak, Fire Hazards (Recall Alert)
- Brush Art Recalls WIC Nutrition Plates Due to Fire Hazard
- O'Brien Watersports Recalls Water Skis Due to Injury Hazard