Yvolve Sports Recalls Electric Skateboards Due to to Fall Hazard; New Instructions and Warning Labels Provided
Source: Consumer Recalls (CPCSC)
Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:00AM
This recall involves the Neon Nitro 8, a self-balancing, single-wheeled, battery-powered, electric skateboard from Yvolve Sports under the Neon brand. The product is powered by the user placing one foot on the rear and front decks, gaining balance and then shifting their weight backwards or forwards to control the speed. “Neon” is printed on the skateboard.
The firm has received 128 reports of flat tires. No injuries have been reported.
Walmart, Toys “R” Us and online at Amazon.com from October 2017 through September 2018 for about $500.
Yvolve Sports Ltd, of Torrance, Calif.
Yvolve Sports Ltd, of Torrance, Calif.Report an Incident Involving this Product
- Miles Industries Recalls Gas Fireplaces Due to Burn Hazard
- Navien Recalls Tankless Water Heaters and Boilers Due to Risk of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- Manhattan Toy Recalls Children's Books Due to Choking Hazard
- Women's Iron Complete Supplements Recalled by GNC Due to Failure to Meet Child Resistant Closure Requirement; Risk of Poisoning
- The Children's Place Recalls Infant Snowsuits Due to Choking Hazard
- TerraTrike Recalls Adult Tricycles Due to Crash and Injury Hazards