Yvolve Sports Recalls Electric Skateboards Due to to Fall Hazard; New Instructions and Warning Labels Provided
Source: Consumer Recalls (CPCSC)
Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:00AM
This recall involves the Neon Nitro 8, a self-balancing, single-wheeled, battery-powered, electric skateboard from Yvolve Sports under the Neon brand. The product is powered by the user placing one foot on the rear and front decks, gaining balance and then shifting their weight backwards or forwards to control the speed. “Neon” is printed on the skateboard.
The firm has received 128 reports of flat tires. No injuries have been reported.
Walmart, Toys “R” Us and online at Amazon.com from October 2017 through September 2018 for about $500.
Yvolve Sports Ltd, of Torrance, Calif.
Yvolve Sports Ltd, of Torrance, Calif.Report an Incident Involving this Product
- RH Recalls Metal-Wrapped Coffee Tables Due to Risk of Lead Exposure (Recall Alert)
- LILLEbaby Recalls Baby Carriers Due to Fall Hazard (Recall Alert)
- YTL International Recalls Log Splitters Due to Injury Hazard (Recall Alert)
- H.I.S. Recalls Girl's Clothing Sets Due to Violation of Federal Lead Content Ban
- A. O. Smith Recalls 30-Gallon Gas Water Heaters Due to Fire Hazard; Sold Exclusively at Lowe's
- Mountain Warehouse Recalls Children's Water Bottles Due to Choking Hazard