Yvolve Sports Recalls Electric Skateboards Due to to Fall Hazard; New Instructions and Warning Labels Provided
Source: Consumer Recalls (CPCSC)
Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:00AM
This recall involves the Neon Nitro 8, a self-balancing, single-wheeled, battery-powered, electric skateboard from Yvolve Sports under the Neon brand. The product is powered by the user placing one foot on the rear and front decks, gaining balance and then shifting their weight backwards or forwards to control the speed. “Neon” is printed on the skateboard.
The firm has received 128 reports of flat tires. No injuries have been reported.
Walmart, Toys “R” Us and online at Amazon.com from October 2017 through September 2018 for about $500.
Yvolve Sports Ltd, of Torrance, Calif.
Yvolve Sports Ltd, of Torrance, Calif.Report an Incident Involving this Product
- Weatherbeeta USA Recalls Riding Saddles Due to Fall Hazard
- myStromer Recalls Electric Bicycles Due to Crash and Injury Hazards (Recall Alert)
- Tech Gear 5.7 Recalls Performance Heated Socks Due to Fire and Burn Hazards
- Kawasaki USA Recalls Off-Highway Utility Vehicles Due to Fuel Leak, Fire Hazards (Recall Alert)
- Brush Art Recalls WIC Nutrition Plates Due to Fire Hazard
- O'Brien Watersports Recalls Water Skis Due to Injury Hazard