Cub Cadet Recalls Utility Vehicles Due to Fire Hazard (Recall Alert)
Source: Consumer Recalls (CPCSC)
Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:00AM
This recall involves Cub Cadet model year 2018 Challenger 400 4x4 utility vehicles with model number 37BV3BHK010. The yellow utility vehicles have four-wheel drive with side-by-side seating for two people. “Challenger 400” and “4x4” is printed on both sides of the utility vehicle’s bed. “Cub Cadet” is printed on both sides of the front fender. The recalled vehicles were manufactured between May 2018 and August 2018. The model number and manufacture date in MM/YYYY format can be found on a label located on the seat frame under driver’s seat.
Consumers should immediately stop using the recalled utility vehicles, store outside and contact an authorized Cub Cadet dealer or customer service representative to arrange for a free repair. Cub Cadet is contacting all known purchasers directly.
Independent Cub Cadet dealers nationwide from May 2018 through August 2018 for about $7,500.
Cub Cadet, of Cleveland, OhioReport an Incident Involving this Product
- RH Recalls Metal-Wrapped Coffee Tables Due to Risk of Lead Exposure (Recall Alert)
- LILLEbaby Recalls Baby Carriers Due to Fall Hazard (Recall Alert)
- YTL International Recalls Log Splitters Due to Injury Hazard (Recall Alert)
- H.I.S. Recalls Girl's Clothing Sets Due to Violation of Federal Lead Content Ban
- A. O. Smith Recalls 30-Gallon Gas Water Heaters Due to Fire Hazard; Sold Exclusively at Lowe's
- Mountain Warehouse Recalls Children's Water Bottles Due to Choking Hazard