Clackamas Bakery Recalls Fred Meyer Bakery Angel Food Cake Bar Due to Undeclared Allergens
Source: FDA Food Recalls
Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:40PM
Clackamas Bakery has recalled Fred Meyer Bakery Angel Food Cake Bar (12 oz.) sold in its retail stores because the product may contain milk and soy not listed on the label. Clackamas Bakery initiated the recall when it was discovered that the Fred Meyer Bakery Angel Food Cake Bar label had been incorrectly applied to packages of cornbread.
People who are allergic to milk or soy could have a severe reaction if they consume this product. For consumers who are not allergic to milk or soy, there is no safety issue with the product. No customer illnesses have been reported at this time.
All Fred Meyer stores located in OR, WA, ID, AK are included. Fred Meyer stores have removed this item from store shelves and initiated its customer recall notification system that alerts customers who may have purchased recalled Class 1 products through register receipt tape messages and phone calls.
Clackamas Bakery is recalling the following item:
|Fred Meyer Bakery Angel|
Food Cake Bar
|0001111002100||FK 285 F||12 oz|
Customers allergic to milk or soy who have purchased the above product should not consume it and should return them to a store for a full refund or replacement.
Customers who have questions may contact Kroger at 1-800-KROGERS.
Fred Meyer Stores, based in Portland, Ore., offers one-stop shopping at its 132 multi-department stores in four western states. More than 40,000 Fred Meyer associates help customers fill their food, apparel, and general merchandise needs in Alaska, Idaho, Oregon and Washington. Stores range in size from 65,000 to 200,000 square feet and carry more than 250,000 products under one roof. Fred Meyer also donates more than 7 million pounds of food to local food banks each year via the Food Rescue Program. Fred Meyer Stores is a division of The Kroger Co. (NYSE: KR). For more information, please visit our Web site at www.fredmeyer.com.
- Recall of Green Cedar Dairy Ackawi Cheese Bearing a Sell by Date of March 26, 2019 or Later
- Chukar Cherries Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Milk in 7.5 Oz Amaretto Rainier Chocolate Cherries Pouches
- Nor Cal Food Solutions, LLC ISSUES ALLERGY ALERT ON UNDECLARED Tree Nut - Walnut in The Purveyors Kitchen - Pumpkin Pesto Tapenade
- The Pictsweet Company Recalls 8-ounce Steam'ables Asparagus Spears due to Potential for Listeria Monocytogenes
- Alebrije Dist Wholesale Recalls Quesillo Queseria "La Milagrosa" and "Alebrije Cheese" Because of Possible Health Risk
- Recall of Bittersweet & Feve Chocolate Bars Due to High Levels of Milk Allergens