Cracker Barrel Old Country Store Recalls Decorative Pineapples Due to Laceration Hazard
Source: Consumer Recalls (CPCSC)
Tue Oct 9, 2018 12:00AM
This recall involves decorative driftwood pineapples. They are shaped from tan driftwood spikes, have spiked, galvanized metal leaves at the top and measure approximately 19 inches high by 9.5 inches wide by 9.5 inches in diameter.
Consumers should immediately stop using the recalled pineapples and return them to any Cracker Barrel Old Country Store® for a full refund. Online purchasers will be contacted directly.
Cracker Barrel Old Country Store has received two reports of consumers cutting their fingers on the metal leaves on the pineapples, resulting in one injury that required stitches.
Cracker Barrel Old Country Store locations nationwide and online at www.crackerbarrel.com from June 2018 through August 2018 for about $40.
CBOCS Distribution Inc., dba Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, of Lebanon, Tenn.
CBOCS Distribution Inc., dba Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, of Lebanon, Tenn.Report an Incident Involving this Product
- American Honda Recalls Portable Generators Due to Fire and Burn Hazards (Recall Alert)
- Kubota Recalls Zero Turn Mowers Due to Fire Hazard (Recall Alert)
- Weatherbeeta USA Recalls Riding Saddles Due to Fall Hazard
- myStromer Recalls Electric Bicycles Due to Crash and Injury Hazards (Recall Alert)
- Tech Gear 5.7 Recalls Performance Heated Socks Due to Fire and Burn Hazards
- Kawasaki USA Recalls Off-Highway Utility Vehicles Due to Fuel Leak, Fire Hazards (Recall Alert)