Cracker Barrel Old Country Store Recalls Decorative Pineapples Due to Laceration Hazard
Source: Consumer Recalls (CPCSC)
Tue Oct 9, 2018 12:00AM
This recall involves decorative driftwood pineapples. They are shaped from tan driftwood spikes, have spiked, galvanized metal leaves at the top and measure approximately 19 inches high by 9.5 inches wide by 9.5 inches in diameter.
Consumers should immediately stop using the recalled pineapples and return them to any Cracker Barrel Old Country Store® for a full refund. Online purchasers will be contacted directly.
Cracker Barrel Old Country Store has received two reports of consumers cutting their fingers on the metal leaves on the pineapples, resulting in one injury that required stitches.
Cracker Barrel Old Country Store locations nationwide and online at www.crackerbarrel.com from June 2018 through August 2018 for about $40.
CBOCS Distribution Inc., dba Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, of Lebanon, Tenn.
CBOCS Distribution Inc., dba Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, of Lebanon, Tenn.Report an Incident Involving this Product
- Miles Industries Recalls Gas Fireplaces Due to Burn Hazard
- Navien Recalls Tankless Water Heaters and Boilers Due to Risk of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- Manhattan Toy Recalls Children's Books Due to Choking Hazard
- Women's Iron Complete Supplements Recalled by GNC Due to Failure to Meet Child Resistant Closure Requirement; Risk of Poisoning
- The Children's Place Recalls Infant Snowsuits Due to Choking Hazard
- TerraTrike Recalls Adult Tricycles Due to Crash and Injury Hazards