Ladyfingers Gourmet to Go Voluntarily Recalls Signature Shaved Country Ham Rolls Due to Possible Health Risk
Source: FDA Drug Recalls
Fri Oct 5, 2018 6:35PM
Ladyfingers Caterers is voluntarily recalling its Signature Shaved Country Ham Rolls as a result of the Johnston County Hams recall. The rolls were made with ham produced by Johnston County Hams, which recently initiated a recall of its ham products due to possible contamination with Listeria monocytogenes. Listeria monocytogenes can cause serious and sometimes fatal infections in young children, frail or elderly people, and others with weakened immune systems. Although healthy individuals may suffer only short-term symptoms such as high fever, severe headache, stiffness, nausea, abdominal pain and diarrhea, Listeria infection can cause miscarriages and stillbirths among pregnant women.
There has been one reported illness for this recall.
On October 3, 2018, Ladyfingers was notified by Johnston County Hams that ham produced from April 3, 2017 through October 3, 2018 may have been contaminated. Therefore, we are recalling all Signature Shaved Country Ham Rolls that are currently in the market. The rolls bear the UPC: 8 56149 00509 9.
Please see the attached product label for ease in identifying the product.
Our product was distributed between April 3, 2017 through October 3, 2018 to retail stores in California, District of Columbia, Delaware, North Carolina, New York, South Carolina and Virginia.
Consumers who purchased this product should not consume it. Consumers should discard the product or return it to the point of purchase. Please see http://www.ladyfingersofraleigh.com/gourmet-to-go/ for a list of retailers who received the product. Consumers with questions should call Ladyfingers Caterers at (919) 828- 2270 Monday through Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm; Saturday 10:00am – 2:00pm EST. For our E-commerce customers, please contact number referenced above.
- Kingston Pharma, LLC RECALLS " DG(TM)/health NATURALS baby Cough Syrup + Mucus" Because of Possible Health Risk
- Mylan Institutional LLC Initiates Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Levoleucovorin Injection Due to the Presence of Particulate Matter
- Legacy Pharmaceutical Packaging, LLC Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Losartan Potassium Tablets, USP, 50mg Due to the Detection of Trace Amounts of N-Nitroso N-Methyl 4-amino butyric acid (NMBA) Impurity found in the Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient
- Legacy Pharmaceutical Packaging, LLC Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Losartan Potassium Tablets, USP, 25mg, 50mg, And 100mg Due to The Detection of Trace Amounts Of N-Nitroso N-Methyl 4-Amino Butyric Acid (NMBA) Impurity Found in The Active Pharmace
- Hospira, Inc. Issues a Voluntary Nationwide Recall of 8.4% Sodium Bicarbonate Injection, USP Due to the Presence of Particulate Matter
- Surtidoras Bakery Inc. Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Milk in Marble Muffin, Banana Muffin, and Blueberry Muffin