Metal Playground Climbers Recalled by BCI Burke Due to Strangulation Hazard (Recall Alert)
Source: Consumer Recalls (CPCSC)
Thu Oct 4, 2018 12:00AM
This recall involves the Burke Merge Metal Climbers. These climbers are used on play equipment as an attachment that allows children to climb up and access the play structure. The metal climbers were sold in many color combinations with small geometric shaped openings with a platform and two welded handgrips at the top. “Burke” is printed on identification labels that are placed on the exterior of the entire play structure.
Consumers should immediately remove these climbers from use and contact the firm for a free repair kit. BCI Burke is contacting all owners directly by mail.
BCI Burke Company and its distributors to public and private organizations including schools, public parks, and home owners associations nationwide from November 2015 through March 2018 for $1,400.
BCI Burke Company, of Fond du lac, Wis.
BCI Burke Company, of Fond du lac, Wis.Report an Incident Involving this Product
- Miles Industries Recalls Gas Fireplaces Due to Burn Hazard
- Navien Recalls Tankless Water Heaters and Boilers Due to Risk of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- Manhattan Toy Recalls Children's Books Due to Choking Hazard
- Women's Iron Complete Supplements Recalled by GNC Due to Failure to Meet Child Resistant Closure Requirement; Risk of Poisoning
- The Children's Place Recalls Infant Snowsuits Due to Choking Hazard
- TerraTrike Recalls Adult Tricycles Due to Crash and Injury Hazards