Walmart Recalls Camp Axes Due to Injury Hazard
Source: Consumer Recalls (CPCSC)
Wed Oct 3, 2018 12:00AM
This recall involves Ozark Trail camp axes. The steel shaft tubular axes measure about 14 inches long from handle to axe head, and weigh about 1.25 lbs. The axes have a black, non-slip rubber grip and claw feature. “Ozark Trail” and model number 60111140 are printed on the product packaging.
Consumers should immediately stop using the recalled axes and return them to Walmart for a full refund.
Walmart has received two reports of axe heads detaching from the handle, resulting in minor cuts and abrasions.
Walmart stores nationwide and online at www.walmart.com from January 2017 through July 2018 for about $8.
Walmart Inc., of Bentonville, Ark.
Walmart Inc., of Bentonville, Ark.Report an Incident Involving this Product
- American Honda Recalls Portable Generators Due to Fire and Burn Hazards (Recall Alert)
- Kubota Recalls Zero Turn Mowers Due to Fire Hazard (Recall Alert)
- Weatherbeeta USA Recalls Riding Saddles Due to Fall Hazard
- myStromer Recalls Electric Bicycles Due to Crash and Injury Hazards (Recall Alert)
- Tech Gear 5.7 Recalls Performance Heated Socks Due to Fire and Burn Hazards
- Kawasaki USA Recalls Off-Highway Utility Vehicles Due to Fuel Leak, Fire Hazards (Recall Alert)