Walmart Recalls Camp Axes Due to Injury Hazard
Source: Consumer Recalls (CPCSC)
Wed Oct 3, 2018 12:00AM
This recall involves Ozark Trail camp axes. The steel shaft tubular axes measure about 14 inches long from handle to axe head, and weigh about 1.25 lbs. The axes have a black, non-slip rubber grip and claw feature. “Ozark Trail” and model number 60111140 are printed on the product packaging.
Consumers should immediately stop using the recalled axes and return them to Walmart for a full refund.
Walmart has received two reports of axe heads detaching from the handle, resulting in minor cuts and abrasions.
Walmart stores nationwide and online at www.walmart.com from January 2017 through July 2018 for about $8.
Walmart Inc., of Bentonville, Ark.
Walmart Inc., of Bentonville, Ark.Report an Incident Involving this Product
- RH Recalls Metal-Wrapped Coffee Tables Due to Risk of Lead Exposure (Recall Alert)
- LILLEbaby Recalls Baby Carriers Due to Fall Hazard (Recall Alert)
- YTL International Recalls Log Splitters Due to Injury Hazard (Recall Alert)
- H.I.S. Recalls Girl's Clothing Sets Due to Violation of Federal Lead Content Ban
- A. O. Smith Recalls 30-Gallon Gas Water Heaters Due to Fire Hazard; Sold Exclusively at Lowe's
- Mountain Warehouse Recalls Children's Water Bottles Due to Choking Hazard