Walmart Recalls Camp Axes Due to Injury Hazard
Source: Consumer Recalls (CPCSC)
Wed Oct 3, 2018 12:00AM
This recall involves Ozark Trail camp axes. The steel shaft tubular axes measure about 14 inches long from handle to axe head, and weigh about 1.25 lbs. The axes have a black, non-slip rubber grip and claw feature. “Ozark Trail” and model number 60111140 are printed on the product packaging.
Consumers should immediately stop using the recalled axes and return them to Walmart for a full refund.
Walmart has received two reports of axe heads detaching from the handle, resulting in minor cuts and abrasions.
Walmart stores nationwide and online at www.walmart.com from January 2017 through July 2018 for about $8.
Walmart Inc., of Bentonville, Ark.
Walmart Inc., of Bentonville, Ark.Report an Incident Involving this Product
- Miles Industries Recalls Gas Fireplaces Due to Burn Hazard
- Navien Recalls Tankless Water Heaters and Boilers Due to Risk of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- Manhattan Toy Recalls Children's Books Due to Choking Hazard
- Women's Iron Complete Supplements Recalled by GNC Due to Failure to Meet Child Resistant Closure Requirement; Risk of Poisoning
- The Children's Place Recalls Infant Snowsuits Due to Choking Hazard
- TerraTrike Recalls Adult Tricycles Due to Crash and Injury Hazards