Purus Labs Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Milk and Soy in MyoWhey
Source: FDA Food Recalls
Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:37AM
Purus Labs, Inc of Plano, Texas is recalling MyoWhey Chocolate Cookie Crunch,because it may contain undeclared milk and soy. This only effects products with Lot number PL: 0100518 Exp: 04/2020. People who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to milk and soy run the risk of serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume these products.
MyoWhey was distributed through online mail orders to AR, TX, FL, MI, VA, and OK. MyoWhey was available through retail stores in TX, CA, OK, CO, and MO. MyoWhey was also available internationally in Chile and UAE.
MyoWhey Chocolate Cookie Crunch is sold in a white plastic container with a net weight of 5 pounds or 2.26 kg. Affected products can be identified by lot number PL: 0100518 Exp: 04/2020 which is printed on the bottom of the container.
No illnesses have been reported to date.
The recall was initiated after a routine inspection by the Texas Department of State Health Services determined that the product had been distributed without proper allergen labeling for milk and soy.
Please discard the product if you are allergic to any of the undeclared allergens. Consumers who have purchased Purus Labs MyoWhey Chocolate Cookie Crunch or have further questions regarding this recall are urged to contact Purus Labs at 214-221-1813.
- Surtidoras Bakery Inc. Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Milk in Marble Muffin, Banana Muffin, and Blueberry Muffin
- Hometown Food Company Recalls Two Production LOT Codes of Pillsbury(R) Unbleached All-Purpose 5lb Flour Due to Possible Health Risk
- Fullei Fresh Recalls Organic Bean Sprouts Because of Possible Health Risk
- Sunstone Organics Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Select Kratom Products Due to Potential Contamination by Salmonella
- Asia Foods Distributor Inc. Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Milk Allergens in "Nova Salted Biscuit"
- Joy Gourmet Foods LLC Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Sulfites