Sarap Asian Fusion Recalls Cookies due to Undeclared Allergens
Source: FDA Food Recalls
Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:26PM
Sarap Asian Fusion of Garden Grove, CA is recalling Asian Fusion Cookies due to undeclared allergens of wheat, milk and soy. People who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to wheat or soy run the risk of serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume these products.
The product was distributed through online mail orders to the following states:
AE, AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, GU, HI, IL, IN, JK, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, MI, MN, MO, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, WV, & WY
The cookies are sold in Heat Sealed, Polypropylene Bags, 4.5 in x 6 in.
There have been no reports of illness or injury to date.
The recall was initiated after an inspection by the California Department of Public Health, Food and Drug branch determined that the cookies had been distributed without proper allergen labeling.
- Miso Milo – undeclared wheat and soy
- Matcha Chocolate – undeclared wheat and soy
- Black Sesame – undeclared wheat, soy, and milk
- Ube Cookies and Cream – undeclared wheat, soy, and milk
Please do not consume this product if purchased between 8/14/18 - 9/10/18, due to insufficient allergen details. Please discard if you’re allergic to any of the undeclared ingredients above. If you’re not allergic to any of these ingredients, you may safely consume these products. For best quality, consume within two weeks of purchase.
For more information please contact our support email at Support@SarapAsianFusion.com
You can also reach us by phone between the hours of 9am - 5pm (909) 238-5552
- Surtidoras Bakery Inc. Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Milk in Marble Muffin, Banana Muffin, and Blueberry Muffin
- Hometown Food Company Recalls Two Production LOT Codes of Pillsbury(R) Unbleached All-Purpose 5lb Flour Due to Possible Health Risk
- Fullei Fresh Recalls Organic Bean Sprouts Because of Possible Health Risk
- Sunstone Organics Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Select Kratom Products Due to Potential Contamination by Salmonella
- Asia Foods Distributor Inc. Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Milk Allergens in "Nova Salted Biscuit"
- Joy Gourmet Foods LLC Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Sulfites