Emerson Tool Company Recalls RIDGID Wet/Dry Vacuums Due to Shock Hazard; Sold Exclusively at Home Depot
Source: Consumer Recalls (CPCSC)
Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:00AM
This recall involves RIDGID NXT wet/dry vacuums, models HD06000 (6-gallon) and HD09000 (9-gallon). The orange and black wet/dry vacuum has four swivel casters, a carrying handle, a hose and accessories. RIDGID is printed on the front of the vacuum. The model number can be found on a silver product identification label on the back of the vacuum’s powerhead assembly.
Consumers should immediately stop using the recalled wet/dry vacuum and contact Emerson Tool Company for a free replacement wet/dry vacuum powerhead assembly.
The Home Depot stores nationwide and online at www.homedepot.com from March 2018 through July 2018 for about $50 for the 6-gallon wet/dry vacuum and for about $60 for the 9-gallon wet/dry vacuum.
Emerson Tool Company, of St. Louis, Mo.Report an Incident Involving this Product
- The Company Store Recalls Children's Robes Due to Violation of Federal Flammability Standards (Recall Alert)
- TJX Recalls Drawer Knobs Due to Laceration Hazard; Sold at T.J. Maxx, Marshalls, and HomeGoods Stores
- Women's Scarves Recalled by Raj Imports Due to Violation of Federal Flammability Standard
- Lotus Foods Recalls Ramen Noodle Soup Cups Due to Fire and Burn Hazards
- White-Rodgers Recalls Thermostats Due to Fire Hazard
- dormakaba USA Recalls Stanley Commercial Hardware Locksets Due to Risk of Entrapment in an Emergency