A&I Recalls Tractor Canopies Due To Injury Hazard
Source: Consumer Recalls (CPCSC)
Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:00AM
This recall involves steel A&I tractor canopies sold in green, blue, orange, red and dark red. The recalled canopies are sold as a separate attachment that can be bolted to a tractor’s ROPS and come with mounting brackets and hardware.
Consumers should immediately stop using tractors with a recalled canopy and contact an authorized John Deere dealer for a free repair.
John Deere dealers and non-John Deere resellers nationwide from September 2016 through April 2018 for about $350.
ATI Products Inc., a subsidiary of Deere & Company, of Moline, Ill.Report an Incident Involving this Product
- SRAM Recalls Bicycle Gear Hubs Due to Crash and Injury Hazards
- Shearwater Recalls Diving Transmitters Due to Drowning Hazard
- Crate and Barrel Recalls Holiday Milk Bottles Due To Laceration Hazard
- Academy Sports + Outdoors Recalls Turkey Fryer Due to Fire Hazard
- CVB Recalls LUCID Folding Mattress-Sofas Due to Violation of Federal Mattress Flammability Standard
- PurpleAir Recalls Power Supply Units for Air Sensors Due to Fire and Burn Hazards