A&I Recalls Tractor Canopies Due To Injury Hazard
Source: Consumer Recalls (CPCSC)
Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:00AM
This recall involves steel A&I tractor canopies sold in green, blue, orange, red and dark red. The recalled canopies are sold as a separate attachment that can be bolted to a tractor’s ROPS and come with mounting brackets and hardware.
Consumers should immediately stop using tractors with a recalled canopy and contact an authorized John Deere dealer for a free repair.
John Deere dealers and non-John Deere resellers nationwide from September 2016 through April 2018 for about $350.
ATI Products Inc., a subsidiary of Deere & Company, of Moline, Ill.Report an Incident Involving this Product
- RH Recalls Metal-Wrapped Coffee Tables Due to Risk of Lead Exposure (Recall Alert)
- LILLEbaby Recalls Baby Carriers Due to Fall Hazard (Recall Alert)
- YTL International Recalls Log Splitters Due to Injury Hazard (Recall Alert)
- H.I.S. Recalls Girl's Clothing Sets Due to Violation of Federal Lead Content Ban
- A. O. Smith Recalls 30-Gallon Gas Water Heaters Due to Fire Hazard; Sold Exclusively at Lowe's
- Mountain Warehouse Recalls Children's Water Bottles Due to Choking Hazard