Sanders Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Almonds in Fudge Mini Bites
Source: FDA Food Recalls
Fri Jun 1, 2018 10:53PM
Sanders announced today that it is recalling its 3.75oz Milk Chocolate Covered Fudge Mini Bites because they may contain undeclared almonds. People who have allergies to almonds run the risk of serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume these products.
The recalled 3.75oz Milk Chocolate Covered Fudge Mini Bites were distributed throughout several Michigan retail stores.
The product comes in a 3.75 ounce, gray and black package marked with lot 8109 FL and Best By Date January 31, 2019 ink-jetted on the rear.
No illnesses have been reported to date in connection with this problem.
The recall was initiated after it was discovered that the Almond-containing product was inadvertently added to a production line which was packaging product that did not contain Almonds.
Other production dates of the product are not affected.
Consumers who have purchased 3.75oz Milk Chocolate Covered Fudge Mini Bites - specifically those packages with lot 8109 FL and Best By Date January 31, 2019 printed on the rear - are urged to contact Sanders at 1-800-651-7263 Monday-Friday 8:30-5:00 EST or firstname.lastname@example.org for a full refund or a replacement product of equal value.
- Lidl Voluntarily Recalls Bellona Brand Hazelnut Wafers Due to Improperly Declared Wheat Allergen
- Sarap Asian Fusion Recalls Cookies due to Undeclared Allergens
- Bravo Packing, Inc. Recalls Performance Dog Raw Pet Food Because of Possible Salmonella Health Risk to Humans and Animals
- Voluntary Recall Notice of Meijer Taco Seasoning Mix 4.5 oz.
- Market of Choice Issues Allergy Alert for Undeclared Egg in Sesame Noodle Salad Vegan
- Steve's Real Food Voluntarily Recalls One Lot of Turducken Recipe, One Lot of Quest Emu, and One Lot of Quest Beef Due to Possible Salmonella and L. Mono Contamination