H-E-B Voluntarily Issues Recall Specific flavors and container sizes of EconoMax and Hill Country Fare ice creams and Creamy Creations sherbets recalled for broken metal in processing equipment
Source: FDA Food Recalls
Thu May 31, 2018 7:08AM
Committed to the quality of its products, H-E-B is voluntarily issuing an all-store recall for certain flavors and container sizes of EconoMax and Hill Country Fare ice creams and Creamy Creations sherbets for broken metal in processing equipment found during routine maintenance. The affected products were distributed to stores in Texas and Mexico.
To date, there have been no injuries reported due to this incident.
All products related to this recall have been removed from store shelves. H-E-B is working to have the products back on shelves as soon as possible.
The voluntary recall impacts the following products:
|UPC Number||Product||Size||Best by date|
|4122092736||EconoMax Neopolitan||4 quarts||6/1/2019 through 6/23/2019|
|4122092733||EconoMax Neopolitan||56 ounces||6/24/2019|
|4122092734||EconoMax Vanilla||4 quarts||5/24/2019 through 6/17/19|
|4122092731||EconoMax Vanilla||56 ounces||5/26/2019 through 5/27/019|
|4122090944||Hill Country Fare Chocolate||4.5 quarts||6/24/2019|
|4122092215||Hill Country Fare Cookies and Cream||56 ounces||5/27/2019 through 5/28/2019|
|4122090946||Hill Country Fare Fudge Revel||4.5 quarts||6/7/2019 through 6/8/2019|
|4122090943||Hill Country Fare Neopolitan||4.5 quarts||6/3/2019 through 6/22/2019|
|4122092212||Hill Country Fare Neopolitan||56 ounces||6/25/2019|
|4122010102||Hill Country Fare Neopolitan (Mexico)||4.5 quarts||6/17/2019 through 6/18/2019|
|4122090947||Hill Country Fare Strawberry Revel||4.5 quarts||6/8/2019 through 6/9/2019|
|4122090942||Hill Country Fare Vanilla||4.5 quarts||6/6/2019 through 6/7/2019|
|4122083898||HEB CC Fruit Punch Sherbet||Quart||12/22/2018|
|4122034607||HEB CC Lime Sherbet||Quart||11/19/2018 through 11/20/2018|
Customers who purchased the product can return it to the store for a full refund. Customers with any questions or concerns may contact H-E-B Customer Service at 1-855-432-4438 Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Central Standard Time.
- Nectar Foods Inc Dba Honey Mama's Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Almonds in Oregon Peppermint Cacao Nectar Bar
- Now Health Group Inc. Recalls Select Now Real Food(R) Zesty Sprouting Mix Because of Possible Health Risk
- Golden Star Wholesale Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Sulfites in Dried Apricots Sour
- Del Monte Fresh Produce N.A., Inc. Voluntarily Recalls Limited Quantity of Vegetable Trays in a Multistate Outbreak of Cyclospora Illnesses in Select Retailers in Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, and Wisconsin, Because of Possible Health Risk
- Kellogg Company Voluntarily Recalls Honey Smacks Cereal Due to Possible Health Risk
- World Variety Produce, Inc. Voluntarily Recalls Spicy Edamame Because Of Undeclared Allergens